What are Britney's three worst music videos ever?

Radar the candies commercial that became a video. She looked like a Barbie though lol but there was very little going on in the video that was exciting as the song it was a bit of a snooze. 

Make me released video not the dlc version. She looked amazing but the concept was lame. The song deserved better. 

Gimme More apart of me wishes it got the full treatment rather than what was going on at the time. However it is still iconic as the song just the rebellion of it. The video lacked depth to the story if there was one. 

I don’t get the hate for  Pretty Girls it was good video to me but I think it was the lack of promotion or that it was felt forced upon us by her team. They just were jumping on the Iggy train. 

All great songs though.  

Britney has one of the best videographies in pop music, so she has just a few bad videos. I would say that the only ones I don't like are:

1. Make Me... (I still can't get over the fact that they chose tho release it, even no video would be better)

2. Pretty Girls (that video is trashy, and it's not cool)

3. Perfume (THAT was a letdown after the pictures with the gun and after all we know)

HIAM is my favorite music video