What are Britney's three worst music videos ever?

Videos? 
Gimme More. Make Me. 

Either Radar or Pretty Lame

Gimme more is still one of my fav songs but that song deserved a real masterful video <3 It's hard for me to hate on Radar cuz I love the song as well but the video was eh compared to all the others. As for the Pretty...well...it was pretty...lame.

• Love 1

Imo:

Break The Ice - one of her best tracks.  It’s, seriously, incredible...but that crudely-animated anime video was a disaster.  Decent concept (that I guess I can live without having anything, at all, to do with the lyrical content), but the animation is just awful.  Plus, that song DESERVED a **** *** video of Britney slaying some hardcore choreography in an ice palace. The original Elsa.

Make Me - Obviously.  I don’t even mind the concept of the video.  Yeah, it’s boring, but it COULD have worked.  The parts where there is dialogue over the track is utterly disrespectful to this masterpiece of a song.  The chubby guy   “auditioning” was super cringe...and finally Randee needs to NOT.  No one is here for her over-saturated, blinding-*** bull****.  Britney looked GORGEOUS in it tho...

Pretty Girls - Fun concept, DISGUSTING delivery.  I literally hated her looks in the video...Iggy’s too.  The dance break deserved more.  The acting literally makes me physically ill...even though it’s obvious they were going for cheesy...it’s still completely ******* tragic and they should all be ashamed that this disaster exists. 

honorable mentions

Perfume - at least Joseph’s amazing direction still exists, despite the concept going completely “safe”.   I don’t ever care to see this video again, but Joseph’s touch alone saves it from being up there with those other three train wrecks.

Radar - ok, I don’t HATE this video.  I actually like the concept.  The problem is, it doesn’t really work with Radar (one of my fav Britney tracks).  Radar is so futuristic and edgy and the video is so...the opposite.  It also has some pretty shoddy direction/editing.  I still LOL at the fact that they left the part in the video at the very end when she rolls her ankle running.  Also, the horse **** was ridiculous and speaking of the end of the song...why tf did they shorten the very end for the video (dada-da-da-da-da-daaaa). It irks me.  But we get a serious glimpse of Primeney in the bedroom scenes.