What are Britney's three worst music videos ever?

OMFG why are you all saying Break The Ice??? Break the ********** ice is a masterpiece!!!, britney slayed us with freaking anime back in 2008 when anime was seen very badly by the gp, if it wasn't for her, anime wouldn't have become this mainstream, like obviously

idk what you are all smoking...

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I feel like everyone is selecting the same music videos... While I agree that Make Me and Perfume would be her worst videos (as their original ideas were scrapped), I am going by videos that I don't find myself going back to watch:

1 - Born To Make You Happy
I never quite understood this video, nor why it wasn't aired much on TV. I believe there was a whole teenage pregnancy scene that was removed, but even those scenes of her in the bed never fit in with the rest of the video.

2 - Do Somethin'
To be fair, this video was fun! I appreciate that Britney directed her video, and even had such fire in this one. But, I do think the song has aged better through her performances as apposed to the video itself.

3 - Radar
While Britney does look really pretty in this video, it's not an exciting music video. Other than the Radar Horse, the story was rather forgettable.

Britney is one of those rare 21st century artists that has an almost perfect videography - especially from 1998 - 2004. A big part of Britney’s success apart from the music and dance has been the visuals, having said that there have been some misfires according to me... 

1. Break The Ice - I just don’t get it - the animation does not compliment the song at all. It’s boring, I have not been able to watch it more than two times. 

2. Gimme More - a great big letdown for such a great song and “comeback”. It’s trashy and Britney looks so out of it - very reflective of the era as a whole. 

3. Make Me - it’s just so uninspiring and does nothing to elevate the song. Has zero repeat value. A big letdown. 

Oh, and some others: 

From The Bottom of My Broken Heart, Radar, and Perfume. 

• Like 1

Make Me (I swear I can't still hear those awful screams), Pretty Girls (the acting, the outfits, the hair... It's a big no. But I do like the breakdown and her look during that part) and Perfume (only because her team ruined the storyline and nothing makes sense)

And I dont count Ooh La La because well, it isn't a Britney video. It's a video for a kid's movie :receipts2:

• 1 year later...

Ooh La La. Pretty Girls. Make Me. Break The Ice (anime is not exactly for Britney’s target audience..including me)

FORGIVE ME GODNEY & FELLOW STANS, fore I had sinned.. but since, for years now, have COME TO THE LIGHT! I must confess, for a few years I really didn’t like the Gimme More video. But now I have LOVED IT for a long time, especially reading the original concept for the video & all of the deleted scenes & confirmation of the funeral!

Y’all saying 3 :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: