What are Britney's three worst music videos ever?

Ok, let me preface this by saying that her “worst” just means it didn’t quite live up to the sky high expectations she set in other videos.

1. Perfume - I think it could’ve been great, but the supposed abandoned concepts set the expectations too high. I revisit it probably the least frequently.

2. Radar - Just doesn’t fit thematically. The song feels so tech-y and the video isn’t the visual I was expecting or hoping for. 

3. Make Me - again expectations were just so high. But she looks stunning.

I think Ooh La La was fine for a kids’ song. It was never going to be the video with the most hard hitting dance break or iconic looks. She’s so cute with her boys.

I also don’t get the Pretty Girls hate. It’s far from my favorite song, but her dancing is on point and it’s sooo gif-worthy. And our girl looks incredible in those jeans. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

On 6/4/2020 at 10:06 AM, OopsOverprotected said:

Gimme your opinions. 

For me it's definitely: Break The Ice, Make Me & Pretty Girls.

What about you?

make-me.jpg.8a9ab9855bd35873894b4218ea24654e.jpg

How dare you not replace crush the ice with flip the switch!! 

britney spears lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Spoiler

Kill the lights was trasshhhh 😬

• Love 1

Pretty Girls: It's a really bad, cringy video. Britney looks beautiful but the entire thing is a mess from the outfits to just everything.

Make Me...: She looks beautiful! However, the little dumb skits and stuff they do in the music video and the entire concept is just garbage. It's not a good video at all.

Break The Ice/Kill The Lights are both terrible videos. They should just have not even given them music videos.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Till the world end is sooo ******* ****! It’s really good

i dont know, I always saw it as a cheap copy of im a slave 4 u, plus Britney looked so drugged and half asleep in the whole vid. Not to mention the body double and horrible choreo :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman: I hate that mv. 

• Love 1