Many adolescents across America are making racist remarks over recent events

• Content Curators

I have seen plenty more cases on social media of blatant racism spewing out of teens/adults sparked from recent events. Due to generation z/millennials being proactive on social media most of these completely disgusting people are having their scholarships/jobs/college admissions taken away. Some of these people were going to become future doctors/nurses as well. Suits them well as no racists deserve to have that kind of position. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader

That "challenge" is DISGUSTING. 

Every society is going to have people like this. Who don't understand how ignorant they are. It sucks, but unfortunately it's a part of humanity. I'd genuinely like to believe there are far more people who are appalled at this kind of behavior than those who think it's funny and/or partake. 

My jaw literally dropped when I saw the pics. 

• Content Curators
24 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Disgusting.

truly

glad they are facing real action

some of them would respond with things like "jokes on you i have a scholarship to this place" and most are getting them taken away

no employer gives a crap about trying to excuse past mistakes or whatever, if they see that they will take ur resume and dump it

Yeah, it's an issue where I'm from too. But the youth in my city have always dealt with this stuff so we've developed responses to it already. Like we expose the person all over social media. Then their socials are everywhere so they get dragged (and occasionally beaten up) by multiple people. 

5 hours ago, Deyonce said:

Yeah, it's an issue where I'm from too. But the youth in my city have always dealt with this stuff so we've developed responses to it already. Like we expose the person all over social media. Then their socials are everywhere so they get dragged (and occasionally beaten up) by multiple people. 

Sounds lovely wherever youre from :ipass::jl:

3 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Sounds lovely wherever youre from :jl:

honestly this kind of people is sadly almost everywhere. either it is public, either it is 'underground'. 

& we could tell that these kids are from America: fat & stupid :jl: when clichés turn out to be a reality :spit:

• Content Curators
12 hours ago, Deyonce said:

square up hip hop GIF by WE tv

This challenge is literally one of the worst things I've seen in recent memory on social media. How can you make fun of a man's tragic death like that? :wtf: These brats have no empathy whatsoever. :4music: I genuinely hope all of them got expelled from whichever schools / colleges they attended and lost scholarships. :icant2:

Archived