Britney's vocals seem to have been used in the official "Telephone" track

You know what I've heard that the first time we got a good quality demo with Britney on it... Like, listening the demo, wondering how much that this part from Britney sounded exactly like the album version (that she is not on). Now that's cristal clear. She should have been credited...

20 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Okay I get it is her voice, but which part of the song represents this? (Chorus, first o second verse?)

This is right before the second chorus. 

still don’t believe it’s her. Something also tells me Gaga recorded a demo and Britney used Gaga’s backing vocals for her version. I mean I have no way of proving that but I wouldn’t doubt it. Gaga did backing vocals for Quicksand I wouldn’t see why she wouldn’t do them for Telephone. We won’t know until a HQ version of Britney’s solo Telephone mix leaks

3 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Can we like... not? :fruit: True, some of us act stupid and do things without thinking but the same can be said about every generation. No need to pick on ours. :teigen: Besides, I don't even think @Circuit is from Gen Z. :idkney:

I am from Gen Z <3

Ive been on exhale since I was 10 and I’m 18 now LOL

• Love 1
2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

This is right before the second chorus. 

still don’t believe it’s her. Something also tells me Gaga recorded a demo and Britney used Gaga’s backing vocals for her version. I mean I have no way of proving that but I wouldn’t doubt it. Gaga did backing vocals for Quicksand I wouldn’t see why she wouldn’t do them for Telephone. We won’t know until a HQ version of Britney’s solo Telephone mix leaks

This is the Britney and Gaga version that leaked in 2015. At 1:50 you hear Britney’s “sometimes I feel like I live in grand central station…” it sounds very similar to what I posted originally.

This is Gaga’s original demo. Her “grand central station” part doesn’t sound like what I posted. This isn’t definitive, but notice how the demo has a bunch of vocal effects, but not what I posted above. Because it’s Britney!

• Love 1

My theory is that Darkchild spent too much time perfecting that effect on Britney's voice, and when it wasn't released he didn't want to do it again so he just put it on the official version

Either that or Gaga's voice with the effect didn't sound right so he just used Britney

WHATEVER HAPPENED Britney should have been credited period

• Love 3