Britney Spears rapping "Sin City" during the early dates of Oops!... I Did It Again Tour

I found this recently posted on YouTube the other day and wanted to share it here. I had started a topic a while ago requesting this because Britney introduced the "It Feels Nice/Sin City" rap in the Crazy breakdown at 6:01 instead of hyping the crowd. I always thought it was so cool how she still included the cuss words into it even though the crowd was probably a majority of kids LMAO. Anyways, this was veryyy fun and nostalgic to listen to

music video britney GIF

Edited by babyblue96
updating link
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

I’m surprised this didn’t cause more of a scandal back then considering how highly scrutinized her actions were at this point in her career.

Bootlegs/fancams were not as common back in 2000 and she only did it in a few shows. Also, the lyrics are more PG-13 than the In the Zone ones.

3 hours ago, babyblue96 said:

I found this recently posted on YouTube the other day and wanted to share it here. I had started a topic a while ago requesting this because Britney introduced the "It Feels Nice/Sin City" rap in the Crazy breakdown at 6:01 instead of hyping the crowd. I always thought it was so cool how she still included the cuss words into it even though the crowd was probably a majority of kids LMAO. Anyways, this was veryyy fun and nostalgic to listen to

music video britney GIF

Thanks for putting this up on a new thread. We actually decided to put up the full concert since an IG post pointed it out and most fans didn't know about it.

• Love 1