Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

Some stans ontwitter are ruining my buzz. 

Creating fake tweets from other celebs ‘supporting’ the drop and posting everywhere about ‘new single dropping tonight’.

It’s tarnishing the release, posting all the fake news :fran:

But I’m ready to stream and buy 400 times tomorrow. I feel like I’m listening to it in a new light now haha! :didilie:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Some stans in twitter are ruining my buzz. 

Creating fake tweets from other celebs ‘supporting’ the drop and posting everywhere about ‘new single dropping tonight’.

But I’m ready to stream and buy 409 times tomorrow :didilie:

Lmao marketing as a new single isn't that bad

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Some stans ontwitter are ruining my buzz. 

But I’m ready to stream and buy 400 times tomorrow. I feel like I’m listening to it in a new light now haha! :didilie:

It's called fooling the GP and making them listen to the song, what is so hard to understand? My God

Anyways, Mood Ring out on iTunes and all streaming services at midnight (your local time)! STREAM & BUY and spread the word. :gunriah:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, GUV-A-NAH said:

It's called fooling the GP and making them listen to the song, what is so hard to understand? My God

I fully understand the reasoning behind it. Doesn’t mean it’s any less cringe in my opinion. 

There’s so many other ways to get the song trending on a positive note rather than relying on fake tweets & twisting the truth so much that we are clutching. Can see all the tweets from other fandoms tearing us to shreds:jl:

I have faith it’ll tend anyway! I’ll die if she posts about it :makeitrain:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

Britney is coming through in this quarantine! She’s probably like “you know what? Everyone is having a terrible time right now, give them what they want for once” love you home girl 

...And this is what we want? Mood Ring on Spotify?

I would think of a million other things, lol. :mattafact:

• Haha 4
  • Like 5