New article about Britney states that the singer is ready to fight for her freedom

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

That could explain why she's been happier lately... she's got a plan

But if true, it won't be easy... the court has never been in her favour for whatever reason, even though she's clearly not at fault. And she has a lot people around her that will lose their job if they she regains control. I mean it's still very strange the very people she fired before it all went down before the C-Ship are all re-hired and in her life again during the C-Ship....

Time to blast Get Naked (I Got a Plan) in the meantime to support her:  :jl:

Indeed, it is somewhat suspicious and if there is justice, many people will lose their jobs because you think that no one in her professional environment denounces this situation?

3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i have a feeling its cause she wants to get married and finally have another baby (or twins, common in celebs to have)

like yes she's always wanted freedom but shes always really wanted another baby

can yall imagine the photoshoots and the announcement and the songs she would write ugh

hope she gets her freedom to do WHATEVER she desires soon 

She has always wanted to be out of conservatorship and if it is true that she wants to marry and have more children of her own free will and with a person who supports her in her freedom and unconditional, go ahead ...

3 hours ago, Justney said:

You guys know she doesn't have freedom right? How do you know its her fault she doesn't attend the hearings? She has a guardian and can't do anything without permission and she has people who have to ****** her everywhere.  

A lot of complaints can actually go back to this. The fact that her team is cheap and she doesn't have the best money can afford like say Beyonce. It's because she's not making the monetary decisions either. Think about it guys. 

She can't even hire herself a lawyer to fight for her own rights. Tell me how she can get to the court hearings if Lou decides it looks better for her not to be there?

Of course, she does not have freedom or rights, and, of course, the guardian has to authorize her outings because you think that in these years she has not been to the hearings?Of course, she does not have the power and money of Beyonce, her father, and her entire team of lawyers, and Andrew Wallet does ... and that is why it is essential that she speaks, that she tells what happened in the first person. for all these years, first in court and then, if she is free, publicly to let people know what happened, she tells her experience that, fortunately, and unfortunately, it can help many people because they have a similar case.

1 hour ago, Circuit said:

Not thst anyone asked but I’m gonna voice my thoughts lmao

The conservatorship was a good thing for the time. I don’t think Jamie is an evil person, I think he tried to get back in her life and make things right by trying to save her. Lying on court documents saying she had dementia was the only way he could help and get her life back in order. But he was outsmarted by people like Lou Taylor (and maybe Andrew Wallet??) who used it as a “hybrid business model” to get money from her. It’s such a sad situation and we don’t know everything 100% so it’s hard to say anything about it ya know??

Don’t attack me omg

Her father and family have other options to help her daughter, such as unconditional emotional support, medical support, protecting her from the press, helping her with her divorce and with her babies, always being by her side ... but they decided not to.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

britney-spears-tweet-749x447.jpg

I have a theory about this ... this was due to the famous bruise on the eye and Jason Alexander said that she called him and said that Jason T. was abusing her ... and how can it be if she doesn't have access to calls and most of the calls are motorized? and I don't think they had contact.
This is like when Sam Lutfi still has contact with the Spears Family and phone number and even he had the phone number for Jamie Lynn's husband.

I mean nothing we don’t know. She’s been trying and I do believe the blind about how she’s playing dumb for them and playing nice to them so they can be more comfortable spilling stuff thinking she’s too out of it to comprehend.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I wish I could believe in this, some months ago I probably would.

I don't think Britney is fighting right now, maybe she's even scared about her "freedom'. Remember the stories her team and Perez Hilton spread about the possibility of her dying out of cship? Maybe they put this idea on her too.

I believe she just wants to marry her nann... I mean, boyfriend... and have a baby with him.

That been said, It shouldn't stop Free Britney. Manipulation it's normal in cship cases, making the "victim" confused, drugged, obedient.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I wish I could believe in this, some months ago I probably would.

I don't think Britney is fighting right now, maybe she's even scared about her "freedom'. Remember the stories her team and Perez Hilton spread about the possibility of her dying out of cship? Maybe they put this idea on her too.

I believe she just wants to marry her nann... I mean, boyfriend... and have a baby with him.

That been said, It shouldn't stop Free Britney. Manipulation it's normal in cship cases, making the "victim" confused, drugged, obedient.

She cannot marry or have children while she is in conservatorship, it is impossible.

I think her team manipulates her and I think that something happened very seriously and that her team is what he wants to sell in the media.
She must have a major Stockholm syndrome, but I think she has always been aware, especially if she won't have any disease and especially in 2008.
And yes, it is true that if she leaves the conservatorship you must be very cautious and be well advised by great professionals and take good measures.

I don't think at all she's fighting, it looks like a real kidnapping, showing her for instagram for lifeproof.

the truth is something is happening, because is their team are suing people, or buying domains , some people try to expose them and the other day delete all and saying that it was wrong, thats SAYS A LOT That SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Its true that she values more death than life, for all the drama conmotion money insurance that involves 

I hope she can get out of this. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

The fact nobody really knows her exact net worth, all because Jamie is hiding this however he can because everyone knows for a fact her fortune is over 600 million actually :orangu: does this man ever plan on dying? If there's actually hell once we die, he is gonna be Lucifer's favorite person to torture. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

She cannot marry or have children while she is in conservatorship, it is impossible.

I think her team manipulates her and I think that something happened very seriously and that her team is what he wants to sell in the media.
She must have a major Stockholm syndrome, but I think she has always been aware, especially if she won't have any disease and especially in 2008.
And yes, it is true that if she leaves the conservatorship you must be very cautious and be well advised by great professionals and take good measures.

I understand about the marriage and having kids, I think that was the reason Britney went to the hearing with her mother, to ask the judge If she can do these especific things. However, I truly hope i'm wrong with this and Britney's trying to be finally free.

Stockholm syndrome seems plausible, I compared many times her case with a cult. She does remind me cult victims, very alienated. Britney in 2008, during FTR, was clearly very aware of things and spoke what she felt... I have a feeling Britney in 2020 is different, living in her bubble.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i have a feeling its cause she wants to get married and finally have another baby (or twins, common in celebs to have)

like yes she's always wanted freedom but shes always really wanted another baby

can yall imagine the photoshoots and the announcement and the songs she would write ugh

hope she gets her freedom to do WHATEVER she desires soon [

I am seriously willing Britney on to get the freedom she deserves. like you've said I thnk if she does get it, she'll be pregnant not long after [hopefully she wont have many problems]. actually in hindsight maybe that's why she is keeping fit now.

I also think if she does, we can seriously get excited about new music and she'll return to the studio very soon . although if she does get pregnant, it may not be til xmas 2021 til we get B10. But at least we would have hope at getting new music at some point

I really  am rooting for Britney now. this cship has went on about 7 years too long now and it needs to end now 

• Love 1

Yes for the source that keeps talking to the media!!! And yesssssss for Britney fighting for her freedom!!  But f_ck them for saying she’s “troubled”. Britney has turned her life around, stop labeling her as troubled. Anyways, fight on Queen Britney! Expose LOUser!!

• Leader
11 hours ago, OMG. said:

If britney was really sane behind the scenes , than i think staying under the conservatorship was a choice she made and was fine with.

I don't think people around her could really fool the judicial system that long if there was nothing wrong with her unless if she intentionally later decided to remain under the conservatorship under her own admission. Maybe to shield herself from the world? Maybe she had a lot of anxiety and thought that she can't be on her own or she might slip again.

Yes but conservatorships are not meant for people who can rationally decide whether they should or shouldn't be in one. They aren't meant to shield someone from the world. They are designed to help people who can't function or take care of themselves. There are other things that can be put in place to shield her. 

And "I don't think people around her could really fool the judicial system," there are people who were sent to prison for years because they were falsely accused of something and only exonerated once DNA evidence was introduced. The judicial system is not perfect and can, at times, be corrupt when money is involved. Not saying that is what's happening here. 

• Like 3