New article about Britney states that the singer is ready to fight for her freedom

• Content Curators

i have a feeling its cause she wants to get married and finally have another baby (or twins, common in celebs to have)

like yes she's always wanted freedom but shes always really wanted another baby

can yall imagine the photoshoots and the announcement and the songs she would write ugh

hope she gets her freedom to do WHATEVER she desires soon 

• Like 9

You guys know she doesn't have freedom right? How do you know its her fault she doesn't attend the hearings? She has a guardian and can't do anything without permission and she has people who have to ****** her everywhere.  

A lot of complaints can actually go back to this. The fact that her team is cheap and she doesn't have the best money can afford like say Beyonce. It's because she's not making the monetary decisions either. Think about it guys. 

She can't even hire herself a lawyer to fight for her own rights. Tell me how she can get to the court hearings if Lou decides it looks better for her not to be there?

• Love 6
  • Like 2

If britney was really sane behind the scenes , than i think staying under the conservatorship was a choice she made and was fine with.

I don't think people around her could really fool the judicial system that long if there was nothing wrong with her unless if she intentionally later decided to remain under the conservatorship under her own admission. Maybe to shield herself from the world? Maybe she had a lot of anxiety and thought that she can't be on her own or she might slip again.

• Love 2

Not thst anyone asked but I’m gonna voice my thoughts lmao

The conservatorship was a good thing for the time. I don’t think Jamie is an evil person, I think he tried to get back in her life and make things right by trying to save her. Lying on court documents saying she had dementia was the only way he could help and get her life back in order. But he was outsmarted by people like Lou Taylor (and maybe Andrew Wallet??) who used it as a “hybrid business model” to get money from her. It’s such a sad situation and we don’t know everything 100% so it’s hard to say anything about it ya know??

Don’t attack me omg

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, OMG. said:

If britney was really sane behind the scenes , than i think staying under the conservatorship was a choice she made and was fine with.

I don't think people around her could really fool the judicial system that long if there was nothing wrong with her unless if she intentionally later decided to remain under the conservatorship under her own admission. Maybe to shield herself from the world? Maybe she had a lot of anxiety and thought that she can't be on her own or she might slip again.

Imagine being this naive. California is one of the most corrupt states with conservatorships, judges are paid off, etc. 

Britney is worth millions and everyone has a hand in HER money, they are going to try their hardest to keep things the way they are. 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Not thst anyone asked but I’m gonna voice my thoughts lmao

The conservatorship was a good thing for the time. I don’t think Jamie is an evil person, I think he tried to get back in her life and make things right by trying to save her. Lying on court documents saying she had dementia was the only way he could help and get her life back in order. But he was outsmarted by people like Lou Taylor (and maybe Andrew Wallet??) who used it as a “hybrid business model” to get money from her. It’s such a sad situation and we don’t know everything 100% so it’s hard to say anything about it ya know??

Don’t attack me omg

Jamie Spears is an evil dirtbag, who Britney never liked in the first place, who saw a way to get a hold of her money. Loucifer Taylor just helped with that.

• Like 3