What Was The First Britney Performance You Ever Watched?

7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

What Was The First Britney Performance You Ever Watched?

Mine was 1999 Disney Easter Parade when it aired on April 1999. I was starting to like her then but didn't know too much besides BOMT and I think Sometimes was about to be released.

I remember watching it, and I think a sibling told me about her knee injury and why she was sitting down.BS2.jpg.94069e42bcaad620665d6a037c9a4aac.jpg.10db48ed9b7d93b6639c721604f1e3c8.jpg

That was mine too!! I went to the BOMT Tour that summer and the only performances I had seen of hers was this Easter Parade and BOMT/Sometimes on the Disney Summer Jam Concert. Obviously the Easter Parade performance wasn't great bc she was sitting bc of her knee and then she didn't dance a lot for the Summer Jam Concert. I expected something like that for the BOMT Tour. I was floored when she she came out in those **** outfits actually dancing and looking hot af lol. Those were the days. 

I've stanned since 98 with BOMT but I just didn't catch her performances on TV much. I was too young until after I saw the BOMT Tour I became like obsessed lol.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Omg no one speaks about this performance 

It was so goooood ! :sipnstare: I was 8 years old and was slayeeeeeed

I remember this! I forced my mum to watch the X Factor for this performance

I remember everyone was disappointed in this performance because it was the first time 'new Britney' performed and it wasn't to the same standard as Primeney, this one is bittersweet for me :smokney:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I remember this! I forced my mum to watch the X Factor for this performance

I remember everyone was disappointed in this performance because it was the first time 'new Britney' performed and it wasn't to the same standard as Primeney, this one is bittersweet for me :smokney:

That’s true, I remember my sisters saying omg she’s just walking around lip syncing... I didn’t care tho tbh. :gagacrash:

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Omg no one speaks about this performance 

It was so goooood ! :sipnstare: I was 8 years old and was slayeeeeeed

we all speak about it though :jl:, her best Womanizer performance IMO

• Haha 1

Not really sure of the first actual performance I saw of Britney but this one I always remember for some reason. Britney performing Baby One More Time during a Disney special in 1999. I remember my parents recording it on VHS for me (I was already a big Britney fan by then). I would replay it over and over, dancing in my living room, pretending I was either Britney or one of her back up dancers. Those were the days :crying3:

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Really ? No one seems to have mentioned it on this topic braxton family values tamar GIF

Because the topic isn't her best performance, but the first performance you watched  Most people here seem to have seen other ones prior to this one.

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

Because the topic isn't her best performance, but the first performance you watched  Most people here seem to have seen other ones prior to this one.

My point exactly. This was my first performance I watched... thought I made that clear Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Originals

1 minute ago, sullivanSP said:

My point exactly. This was my first performance I watched... thought I made that clear Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Originals

Hence why no one is talking about that one. Great performance but not the first of many. Glad that was your first and not the FF promo ones.

8 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

I just watched it and SIS...

real housewives drinking GIF

YOUVE GOT TASTE. TELL ME WHY IVE NEVER SEEN THIS :dead:

The French TV channel who owns the rights used to block it on YouTube for years. For some time, only French people saw the slayage. :crying1:

I prefer it to the X-Factor version because of the intro and the props. :tbh:

• Love 1