What Was The First Britney Performance You Ever Watched?

Just now, Roxxy said:

I'm not exactly sure if this is the first but i've been thinking and I really don't have a memory of me seeing the TCA and KCA performances during it's live broadcast.

But this, I remember vividly. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

:barbie:

I changed my answer cuz I remembered that it wasn't the KCA but a smaller performance a few weeks back. I only have a vague memory of it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

I changed my answer cuz I remembered that it wasn't the KCA but a smaller performance a few weeks back. I only have a vague memory of it.

Me missing all these Disney and Nickelodeon live performances cause I was a Cartoon Network stan until I was 12 or 13. :kidcries:

• Haha 2

I remember watching the BBMAs 2011 on the TV and I wasnt a Britney fan back then. I was watching Rihanna performing my fav song back then (S&M) and then some lady with a bunny mask came out of nowhere. I was shooked and when she started sing I was like "Omg, This girl is awesome". Then I searched her in internet and I found it this is Britney Spears and I felt in love with her. Yup... weird childhood. :pieceofwhat:

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I'm sure it was some performance of one the first 3 singles of BOMT. I didnt become a fan until Sometimes. BOMT didnt sell me :yesokay:

I was in between Sometimes/Crazy. BOMT didn't sell me either, probably because it was playing everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I was in between Sometimes/Crazy. BOMT didn't sell me either, probably because it was playing everywhere.

I actually think it was one of interviews during that time that won me over. She was such a nice and sweet girl. People really use to hate her for no reason. Though I think they all were a fan lowkey. Britney at her most hated sold the most records.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I actually think it was one of interviews during that time that won me over. She was such a nice and sweet girl. People really use to hate her for no reason. Though I think they all were a fan lowkey. Britney at her most hated sold the most records.

yup, I remember mine. It was when she went to TRL to say that she was going to film Sometimes. I was like "who's that?", and I get told "that's Britney Spears, that girl you don't like cuz they play her song too much. The one with the schoolgirl outfit". I was like "that's the same person?!" and then it began gradually.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I was like "who's that?", and I get told "that's Britney Spears, that girl you don't like cuz they play her song too much. The one with the schoolgirl outfit". I was like "that's the same person?!"

This is such a cute story, Knighty. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, HoneyStyle said:

though I will say I watched her when she was on the MMC!!! But first actual 'Britney Spears' was the above!

That's true! I did watch MMC back in the day when she was in it but we won't count that lol

• Love 1