What Was The First Britney Performance You Ever Watched?

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

I'm sure it was some performance of one the first 3 singles of BOMT. I didnt become a fan until Sometimes. BOMT didnt sell me :yesokay:

Same! It was Sometimes that made me a fan! That song holds a special place in my heart forever!

I liked BOMT but I wasn't a fan of hers. I was excited to see her making music though! I watched her on the MMC so I knew who she was right away!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I'm not exactly sure if this is the first but i've been thinking and I really don't have a memory of me seeing the TCA and KCA performances during it's live broadcast.

But this, I remember vividly. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

:barbie:

same! I was too distracted by the dress and didn't care so much for the perfomance :embarrassney::blol:

• Like 1

First performance I saw was when I was home sick from school and my mom was watching the Rosie ODonnell show and Britney was on I’ll never forget it. My mom said that she was going to be a huge star one day... first time I ever heard baby one more time I thought it was one of the spice girls in my little 8 year old brain haha how wrong I was when I saw the performance. So strange back then as there was no YouTube and we couldn’t afford much music or mtv so I didn’t even see the music video for a long time after it’s release... probably watched it around the same time Oops came out 20 years agooo

• Love 3

The first time i saw her live was at the vma's 2000, them started the britney weekends and i saw the other awards performances,  on tnt a lot of weekends was Britney live in london and also Britney live from hawaii on fox. great times. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, BlurredLover said:

First performance I saw was when I was home sick from school and my mom was watching the Rosie ODonnell show and Britney was on I’ll never forget it. My mom said that she was going to be a huge star one day... first time I ever heard baby one more time I thought it was one of the spice girls in my little 8 year old brain haha how wrong I was when I saw the performance. So strange back then as there was no YouTube and we couldn’t afford much music or mtv so I didn’t even see the music video for a long time after it’s release... probably watched it around the same time Oops came out 20 years agooo

I remember the first Rosie O Donnell appearance of her that I watched, I set it to record on my VCR while I was at school :orangu:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

tbh, I'm not sure. We did have some American tv channels, so it's possible we got to see her in one of her promo tv performances in 1999, but I really can't tell. I was gonna say that the oldest performance I'm completely sure I watched, would be the VMAs 1999, but doing a bit googling, I found out the Kids Choice Awards and the Teen Choice Awards happened earlier, so this must've been the first performance I watched

because I do remember watching those awards 

• Love 1