6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj team up on "TROLLZ," blasts to #1 on iTunes

And this is what happens when you're consumed with hatred, insecurities, and resentment.

Kids, the concept of "haters" will honestly brainwash you into thinking that everyone or a vast majority of people are against you, and in return, you'll think that to reliate with an exxagerated approach is a good thing to do. It's not.

People will disagree with things you do, but labelling them into haters only comes to satisfy your own ego.

I'm honestly appalled by Nicki's desperate approach. I don't know all of things her husband and Tekashi are convicted of, but I read enough to understand that there does not seem to be an ounce remorse in what they've done. Au contraire, they seem to be glamorizing their lifestyle of ex-convicts.

It's sad that Nicki and Tekashi have such a huge platform. I certainly hope kittens are not symbolic of young women's you-know-what, because I just don't know what to say anymore.

• Like 1

Yikes, I just read his wikipedia, and he beat his girlfriend for 7 years as well. She claims at one point she could 'no longer open her eyes' it was so bad:

Confession to domestic violence

On September 10, 2019, Hernandez admitted to years of domestic violence in cooperation agreement. A section of Hernandez's cooperation agreement with the government, which has not previously been made public, listed a number of crimes that he committed, and for which the government agreed not to prosecute him. On the list, explained Judge Paul Engelmayer, was that Hernandez "admits domestic violence from 2011 to November, 2018." Accusations of domestic violence against Hernandez first came to light in early 2019, including a detailed Daily Beast article[120] that featured testimony from the rapper's ex-girlfriend (and the mother of his daughter), Sara Molina, that he beat her over a period of seven years—a timeline that corresponds to Hernandez's own admission, though no names of victims were mentioned in court. Molina told the Daily Beast about numerous incidents of abuse, including one beating in Dubai that left her face so swollen that she says, "I could barely open my eyes."[121]

17 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

The way it blasted to #1 on iTunes...

This is bad :ehum: streaming has made everything so easy man...:huh: I mean, if this were released in the 00s, imagine how much of (deserved) backlash it would’ve got :beynah: this is so saddening. Nicki at this point is actually inscribing the death of her career on her careers tombstone :nyheadache: if this is the nicki comeback, the GP and fans have been anticipating for, she can keep it :mhm: we can’t tolerate this anymore :icant:

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

This is bad :ehum: streaming has made everything so easy man...:huh: I mean, if this were released in the 00s, imagine how much of (deserved) backlash it would’ve got :beynah: this is so saddening. Nicki at this point is actually inscribing the death of her career on her careers tombstone :nyheadache: if this is the nicki comeback, the GP and fans have been anticipating for, she can keep it :mhm: we can’t tolerate this anymore :icant:

“We can’t tolerate this anymore?”
First of all, who the **** is you? As if Nicki needs the permission of the 6 or 7 exhalers when to drop something and with whom? Get tf outta here with your nonsense. Secondly, if the streaming era is so easy why Britney (or Madonna, or Katy, or Gaga, or Beyonce, or Xtincta) can’t even crack the top 1000 of Apple Music or Spotify.

Embrace the fact that Nicki’s fans don’t give a flying FK about nothing, that’s why they go hard for her no matter what. It’s 2020, wake TF up! 

I usually don’t reply to this type of comment, but yours is the lowest in exhale history. Estragon(Gogo) or Lucky? Which one are you? Pick a side. :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

The way it blasted to #1 on iTunes...

‘Trollz’ is now outselling the entire top 10 on iTunes. 
The video has surpassed 20 million views in 12 hours on YT, confirmed by 6ix9ine. 
Top 5 on Apple Music. 

YET THE 🤡 ON THIS THREAD! I can’t, but do you know what I can? To open up my pink purse and buy me and my suggar daddy some TROLLZ merch. Yikes, y’all are gagging. :tiffcackle:

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Style. said:

“We can’t tolerate this anymore?”
First of all, who the **** is you? As if Nicki needs the permission of the 6 or 7 exhalers when to drop something and with whom? Get tf outta here with your nonsense. Secondly, if the streaming era is so easy why Britney (or Madonna, or Katy, or Gaga, or Beyonce, or Xtincta) can’t even crack the top 1000 of Apple Music or Spotify.

Embrace the fact that Nicki’s fans don’t give a flying FK about nothing, that’s why they go hard for her no matter what. It’s 2020, wake TF up! 

I usually don’t reply to this type of comment, but yours is the lowest in exhale history. Estragon(Gogo) or Lucky? Which one are you? Pick a side. :tiffcackle:

Woah okay chill.

This is the problem with Nicki, her fans. Yr right! U guys don’t give a crap! That’s why you wil, be the same people who will watch her career fall.

Who are you!? To ask me who am I? I might be a small youtuber but does not give me the right to not say the truth. And the truth is I have stopped supporting Nicki. Why? Because I am disgusted at this collab. Dang it if the collab even sounded good! The video is horrible, the song is horrible, the verses are horrible, the instrumentals are horrible it is everything that is horrible.

Why do you think out of every rapper out there, she choosed 6ix9Ine? I swear, even if she collab Ed with Travis that would be fine. Idk about his music but he is a nice guy. But a tekashi? How sad and desperate.its obvious that she is greedy for a second no. 

And yes, the streaming era IS easy. It killed off older acts to let in newer acts (and that was the point of the streaming era). These days, rappers who make horrible and derogatory music can easily gain a billion streams? That what made streaming easier for artist! They get lazier

You guys r the reason for her career demise. U don’t point out her mistakes, but u ride along with it. That’s why u guys were so afraid and shocked when the truth came out from Doja herself about u guys.

Even if I were a Nicki fan, I wouldn’t support this ONE bit. This is sad and horrible and I am sad how Nicki could go there, to collab with that guy. Instead of proving herself as an artist to the GP, she is just making her self more of a joke to them. And you fans? Laugh alongside instead helping

Get over it

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Woah okay chill.

This is the problem with Nicki, her fans. Yr right! U guys don’t give a crap! That’s why you wil, be the same people who will watch her career fall.

Who are you!? To ask me who am I? I might be a small youtuber but does not give me the right to not say the truth. And the truth is I have stopped supporting Nicki. Why? Because I am disgusted at this collab. Dang it if the collab even sounded good! The video is horrible, the song is horrible, the verses are horrible, the instrumentals are horrible it is everything that is horrible.

Why do you think out of every rapper out there, she choosed 6ix9Ine? I swear, even if she collab Ed with Travis that would be fine. Idk about his music but he is a nice guy. But a tekashi? How sad and desperate.its obvious that she is greedy for a second no. 

And yes, the streaming era IS easy. It killed off older acts to let in newer acts (and that was the point of the streaming era). These days, rappers who make horrible and derogatory music can easily gain a billion streams? That what made streaming easier for artist! They get lazier

You guys r the reason for her career demise. U don’t point out her mistakes, but u ride along with it. That’s why u guys were so afraid and shocked when the truth came out from Doja herself about u guys.

Even if I were a Nicki fan, I wouldn’t support this ONE bit. This is sad and horrible and I am sad how Nicki could go there, to collab with that guy. Instead of proving herself as an artist to the GP, she is just making her self more of a joke to them. And you fans? Laugh alongside instead helping

Get over it

I didn’t read, but go awf. Your last post was enough to realize that you’re about to have a meltdown over a ******* song. The lowest is what? Your logic been struggling real hard over a ******* song called TROLLZ.   :tiffcackle:

You’ve been repeating the same words over and over again about how Nicki did this and that, just LIKE a broken parrot. 
Pathetic. But keep in mind that you took the bait. You’re a troll giving them what they need! Are u dumb? *remys voice* :tiffcackle:

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

I didn’t read, but go awf. Your last post was enough to realize that you’re about to have a meltdown over a ******* song. The lowest is what? Your logic been struggling real hard over a ******* song called TROLLZ.   :tiffcackle:

You’ve been repeating the same words over and over again about how Nicki did this and that, just LIKE a broken parrot. 
Pathetic. But keep in mind that you took the bait. You’re a troll giving them what they need! Are u dumb? *remys voice* :tiffcackle:

I am a troll? I am a troll? Don’t say that crap to me. I was the same person who keeps reciting Nicki as the Queen of rap. I am the same person who argued with OnlyFacts when she said Cardi being better than Nicki. I was the same person who has praised Nickis work ethic. Don’t be delusional and come for my “logic”?
Stop being a fool, stop being a sheep. Not everything Nicki releases is good. Unlike you, I don’t blindly follow something. That too of a disgusting person.

I suggest getting pressed about better things. Adios

It’s been two days since the song is out and I just wanna share my opinion on this one.

The song is straight fire, Nicki literally carries the song. Bias aside, the cadence is beautiful, she’s doing the transitions from one punchline to the other effortlessly, her flow is unmatched and these two aspects makes her THE TOP NOTCH and THE BLUE PRINT for female rap. Do you hear it? I mean I’m not a musician, but that HUNGER and DELIVERANCE in her tone makes it for me the best. 

And the fact that she’s calling out all the fads in this order: Lisa, Knot B, Usher, Meek Mill, J.Ho, again Knot B and the whole female rappers is sending me big time. The nerve. :tifflmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block