6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj team up on "TROLLZ," blasts to #1 on iTunes

• Leader

trollz.jpg

6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj released a new collaboration titled "TROLLZ."

"A portion of the proceeds from #Trollz including merch items, will be going directly to The Bail Project Inc," Nicki said. "The fund provides free bail assistance to low-income individuals who can’t afford to pay bail while awaiting their trial. We want to protect and support the thousands of brave people working on the front lines of social justice, using their voices to demand AN END to the targeting and killing of Black Americans by the police. #BlackLivesMatter link in bio to Pre-save #TrollzVIDEO tmrw @ midnight 🎀🦄🌈🌈🌈🌈🦄🎀 NickiMinajQueen.com"

6ix previously pleaded guilty to a felony count of use of a child in a ****** performance.

Meanwhile, Nicki defended her brother tooth and nail, but he was eventually found guilty of predatory ****** assault after being charged with repeatedly raping an 11-year-old girl at his Long Island, New York, home.

Sure, it'll give Nicki another Hot 100 hit and could maybe even give her a second #1, but honestly... keep it cause it's gonna be trash. :trash: 

Anyone here for this? 

Click the link below to watch. YouTube barred people from embedding this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNg3M9IJJlY&feature=youtu.be

Update: It's smashing on iTunes though, hitting #1 in less than 10 minutes.

Related:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

6ix pled guilty to a felony count of use of a child in a ****** performance.

The child said that she was older, and dressed like an adult , when in reality she was 13.The child had *** with TAQUAN ANDERSON not Tekashi 69, 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
16 hours ago, ScooterScott86 said:

Oh, by the pic I thought Nicki was visiting make a wish kids. 
Joking! 
But suriously who is this rapper? 6x7xirrelevant ? I don’t get it and I’m old 🙆🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

All u need to know is that he **** d a 13 year old girl 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

All u need to know is that he **** d a 13 year old girl 

Oh I’ve gathered such from these threads and a few news sources. So we have a crooked Cheeto for prez, skeezy HWood execs, rapists in the Vatican and rap scene also homophobes. All protected mind you...and us gays are the problem 🙄 yooo Kay!

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

It's official nicki nicki Minaj and 6ix9ine are doing their second collaboration. 

But like many fans have officially said. if one thing about Nicki that's true. She's the biggest ********* supporter ever.

From her brother,  to her Husband to officially this. 

I would think given how her marriage is very controversial and condemned even from her own fan base. She would want to avoid this. But as we see. We are proven wrong. 

It's sad if you ask me. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block