6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj team up on "TROLLZ," blasts to #1 on iTunes

Nicki really is the cockroach of rap huh? Nothing stops her. Not her snitchy PDF file collaborator nor her marriage to a s-ex offender. 

On a side note, I'm so perched for her and 6ix9ine's meltdowns if this doesn't go #1. Interested in seeing who they'll blame this time. :mjpopcorn:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
On 5/21/2020 at 5:09 AM, Mattyj7883 said:

What’s next a Nicki Minaj, 6ix9ine, Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion, Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, and Justin Bieber “We Are the World”-type song, so they can all get that number one?  episode 16 GIF

ft. Nicki Minaj*

Like obviously, she never collabs she just does features, if you don't know it by now I will :badthoughts:

• Haha 1

A portion of the proceeds from #Trollz including merch items, will be going directly to The Bail Project Inc. The fund provides free bail assistance to low-income individuals who can’t afford to pay bail while awaiting their trial. We want to protect and support the thousands of brave people working on the front lines of social justice, using their voices to demand AN END to the targeting and killing of Black Americans by the police. #BlackLivesMatter 

This part of the release, just feels so cheap and tasteless, cashing on the wave. Smart marketing, maybe, but I just can't stand him. Why does Nicki keeps supporting him... :tiffeyeroll:

12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But like many fans have officially said. if one thing about Nicki that's true. She's the biggest ********* supporter ever.

From her brother,  to her Husband to officially this. 

I would think given how her marriage is very controversial and condemned even from her own fan base. She would want to avoid this. But as we see. We are proven wrong. 

It's sad if you ask me. 

I didnt know this about her personal life :rihstare:. Now she is just gross, surrounding herself with people like that. And whats up with this: In 2006, Petty pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in the 2002 fatal shooting of Lamont Robinson. He was given a 10-year prison sentence but was released in 2013 after serving seven years. Technically a murderer as well? Why would anybody support her when she's protective of child molestors and married to a killer, wtf, "exsqueeze" my lack of forgiveness here. I'm disgusted, but i guess this is America for me, and one of its brain dead subcultures, force fed to youngsters across the globe 6ix9ine gotti GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop.

Why do we still care about Nicki anyways? 
She started of her career by completely ripping off Lil Kim's style and then disrespecting her with "stupid ho". 
Continued to bully people, faux-bisexuality for clout, feature on every song out there yet couldn't get a number 1.
She supported her pedofile brother, married a ******, now features on yet ANOTHER song with a ******.
If she is so great and iconic, how come she couldn't get a number 1 without cheating?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block