In Case You’re Still Wondering Who Manages Britney’s Social Media Accounts

C0CKy

8 hours ago, C0CKy said:

II7RsNL.jpg

Credit: lawyersforbritney

It’s no longer a “conspiracy theory” that Britney doesn’t manage her social media. 

This is about Facebook, not IG. IG didn't exist until late 2010 and her IG account was created in 2011. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Louis_j said:

It's both the artist and people who works for the artist that are posting on social media. Obviously all the reposts from Instagram are done by her team, or done automatically, it depends.

In Britney's case, 99% of her posts are regular personal things (selfies, yoga, fitness,...). Once in while there's shootouts to artists, books, little brands, etc.. That might be paid and done by her team.

But overall, it's Britney posting, there's no point in sending her pictures and videos with captions, to post them when she could directly do it herself since they are not doing anything extra. 

Yeah, all signs point to her IG being almost all authentic.

Every celeb has a social media manager though, that's completely normal.

One name: Cassie.

So... Most fans believe Britney manages her own account, but has the help from her team to do It like every major popstar, right?

So this team, who needs to protect and promote in a smart way the client, gave the blessing to bizarre posts and some of them that raised questions about her mental condition? Like the "I burned my gym with candles" thing, when the world already calls her crazy? 

That's even worse than the theory about Britney having no input in this account. It just show shes way more alienated by people around her, that have ALL the notion about how her image been promoted, yet nobody help her like every other team for a major popstar should be doing.

Also, curious about some things:

- why Brit complains almost monthly about negative comments on her IG but she never interacted with anyone there? Even her boyfriend and sister were ignored every single time.

- oh, and Britney also don't like and comment in other accounts, even tho she follows 100 people. This year we had likes by her... For the people who went to The Zone, only during the promo time. How convenient.

- If Britney has the freedom to post everything she wants, why she has (according to fans) to send crypt messages through songs?

- If Britney writes her captions nowadays, before facility season someone else used to wrote for her on IG and twitter. Nobody changes the way they write in a matter of months

I know It might not be easy to understand everything about her social media. But to me her Instagram screams fakeness and forced content for someone supposely so "free" to post whatever she wants.

1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

I can’t believe people truly believe Britney has access to Instagram and can post what she wants. 
That’s not how the c-ship runs things. 

They’ve rationalized that ‘things aren’t so bad’ in order to not feel like bad people for buying merch, 20 year old CDs, and whatever else Team CON releases. It’s the only explanation.  :tiffanynod:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

I didn’t know you were a mod. Congrats PLo :)!

Aw thanks man, honestly I thought I was just gonna cruise by exhale like a phantom but  when they asked me, I felt conflicted but I guess after being here so long, might as well right? I just hope I won’t have to bust out my whip for the naughties :quirkney:

5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

One name: Cassie.

So... Most fans believe Britney manages her own account, but has the help from her team to do It like every major popstar, right?

So this team, who needs to protect and promote in a smart way the client, gave the blessing to bizarre posts and some of them that raised questions about her mental condition? Like the "I burned my gym with candles" thing, when the world already calls her crazy? 

That's even worse than the theory about Britney having no input in this account. It just show shes way more alienated by people around her, that have ALL the notion about how her image been promoted, yet nobody help her like every other team for a major popstar should be doing.

Also, curious about some things:

- why Brit complains almost monthly about negative comments on her IG but she never interacted with anyone there? Even her boyfriend and sister were ignored every single time.

- oh, and Britney also don't like and comment in other accounts, even tho she follows 100 people. This year we had likes by her... For the people who went to The Zone, only during the promo time. How convenient.

- If Britney has the freedom to post everything she wants, why she has (according to fans) to send crypt messages through songs?

- If Britney writes her captions nowadays, before facility season someone else used to wrote for her on IG and twitter. Nobody changes the way they write in a matter of months

I know It might not be easy to understand everything about her social media. But to me her Instagram screams fakeness and forced content for someone supposely so "free" to post whatever she wants.

JL on her ET interview said Britney just posts what she wants. And for me it felt like a big lie. Idk why would her sister do it

And also interviewer asked Jl about gym and her face changed immediately

56 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Aw thanks man, honestly I thought I was just gonna cruise by exhale like a phantom but  when they asked me, I felt conflicted but I guess after being here so long, might as well right? I just hope I won’t have to bust out my whip for the naughties :quirkney:

I told you that you weren’t an insvisible phantom. I knew you were destined for a long-lasting career and legacy.

It’s time to crack that whip & shut the raggedy members of Exhale down.  :howiroll:

Sorry but this literally proves nothing and doesn't provide anything groundbreaking.

I used to work as a social media manager at my previous job and it's totally normal to have a TEAM of people working on social media content for that brand. When you're a brand or celeb, you obviously have a team of social media managers who work with their PR.  With celebs, since they are actual people, depending on their agreement with their team, they may get to post themselves as well or they can tell their social media team what to post and they schedule it in. To avoid over-posting or de-valuing certain promos and target certain demographics, it's important on the timing of each promo post. With Britney, she posts a bunch of selfies and quotes in a row, so those are probably not scheduled unless that's what her team does.

You'll see there's multiple countries listed here because she's an international business under multiple contracts (herself, her label, her perfumes, Lou's team i guess, etc.) and they probably have social media team members in various countries. Not necessarily for posting, but for also managing stats and demographics and sales/ROI.  Also Instagram's metrics are powered by Facebook's, so it also relates to Facebook scheduling and managing as well.

So yeah obviously others post on her accounts, and she may or may not be the one posting her own videos/pics or one of her social media managers might just be re-posting what she gives them. We don't know that arrangement. Either way, this is nothing new. 

If we get dirt on who actually writes the captions (if it's not just re-posting what Britney gives them) or who actually selects the content, then that'll be more interesting.

39 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Sorry but this literally proves nothing and doesn't provide anything groundbreaking.

I used to work as a social media manager at my previous job and it's totally normal to have a TEAM of people working on social media content for that brand. When you're a brand or celeb, you obviously have a team of social media managers who work with their PR.  With celebs, since they are actual people, depending on their agreement with their team, they may get to post themselves as well or they can tell their social media team what to post and they schedule it in. To avoid over-posting or de-valuing certain promos and target certain demographics, it's important on the timing of each promo post. With Britney, she posts a bunch of selfies and quotes in a row, so those are probably not scheduled unless that's what her team does.

You'll see there's multiple countries listed here because she's an international business under multiple contracts (herself, her label, her perfumes, Lou's team i guess, etc.) and they probably have social media team members in various countries. Not necessarily for posting, but for also managing stats and demographics and sales/ROI.  Also Instagram's metrics are powered by Facebook's, so it also relates to Facebook scheduling and managing as well.

So yeah obviously others post on her accounts, and she may or may not be the one posting her own videos/pics or one of her social media managers might just be re-posting what she gives them. We don't know that arrangement. Either way, this is nothing new. 

If we get dirt on who actually writes the captions (if it's not just re-posting what Britney gives them) or who actually selects the content, then that'll be more interesting.

Did the client you worked for have a team of 49 people running their Facebook? :chrissy:

It may not be groundbreaking to you but it may be news to some that 49 people run her Facebook. Sorry, but you’re not the judge and jury on what’s groundbreaking. :chrissy:

And if you’ll notice, Britney never posts on weekends. Only Monday through Friday (the two exceptions were when Glory went #1 and today’s OIDIA anniversary.) Even Her Mother’s Day post was done on Monday when Mother’s Day was Sunday. Does that sound like a person who has unfettered access? 

1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

Did the client you worked for have a team of 49 people running their Facebook? :chrissy:

It may not be groundbreaking to you but it may be news to some that 49 people run her Facebook. Sorry, but you’re not the judge and jury on what’s groundbreaking. :chrissy:

And if you’ll notice, Britney never posts on weekends. Only Monday through Friday (the two exceptions were when Glory went #1 and today’s OIDIA anniversary.) Even Her Mother’s Day post was done on Monday when Mother’s Day was Sunday. Does that sound like a person who has unfettered access? 

Did I say she has unfettered access? I literally said even if she did post on her own, it would have to go through her social team first and they re-post it. 
And 49 people is not unusual for an international brand with multiple sub-brands, contractors, agencies, labels, etc.  Honestly, that number is probably much higher during high-promo times.

11 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Did I say she has unfettered access? I literally said even if she did post on her own, it would have to go through her social team first and they re-post it. 
And 49 people is not unusual for an international brand with multiple sub-brands, contractors, agencies, labels, etc.  Honestly, that number is probably much higher during high-promo times.

No, I made an inference based off your strong stance against the information I passed along to Exhale. What are your thoughts on her access though? Just curious. 

Archived