In Case You’re Still Wondering Who Manages Britney’s Social Media Accounts

C0CKy

40 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

No, I made an inference based off your strong stance against the information I passed along to Exhale. What are your thoughts on her access though? Just curious. 

No worries, we're on the same team! lol. I was just saying that isn't really shocking for people who know how social media teams work. My thoughts - I don't believe she has posting access OR even if she does, she has very strict restrictions (just like in real life) and her social team has to approve them. But it's suspicious that they constantly post, delete, and re-post on her account. A real competent social team would NOT do that. So it could very well be her or some incompetent person on Lou's team lol.

We had a big thread in here before analyzing her captions, and many of us believe she doesn't write the captions anymore as we noticed a lot of small grammatical and emoji placement differences compared to her older posts before Domination.  But now, I'm not sure lol.  I could be wrong, but I'm guessing it's one of these situations:

- If she is indeed writing the captions now, she may have had a professional edit her captions before and be more selective with her photos to only show good ones, and now she writes them herself on her phone and posts multiple selfies (which would explain the weird autocorrect spaces and gallery posts with phone filters... lol)
- They may have given her a little more freedom to post herself and if she breaks the rules they remove that access
- She may be posting herself then quickly 'archives' the post until a social media manager approves it (this could be why the posts keep disappearing then re-posted); OR
- She takes the videos/pictures herself on her phone and tells the social team what to write, and they do a bad job at writing captions; OR
- She takes videos/pictures herself on her phone and they have access to her iCloud camera roll and they just post whatever they want lol
- Occasionally they make her record scripted videos for promo purposes or damage control or setting some sort of narrative they want us to believe

That's what I think... we could all be wrong... but everything about her life is a mystery

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, jennyj said:

No worries, we're on the same team! lol. I was just saying that isn't really shocking for people who know how social media teams work. My thoughts - I don't believe she has posting access OR even if she does, she has very strict restrictions (just like in real life) and her social team has to approve them. But it's suspicious that they constantly post, delete, and re-post on her account. A real competent social team would NOT do that. So it could very well be her or some incompetent person on Lou's team lol.

We had a big thread in here before analyzing her captions, and many of us believe she doesn't write the captions anymore as we noticed a lot of small grammatical and emoji placement differences compared to her older posts before Domination.  But now, I'm not sure lol.  I could be wrong, but I'm guessing it's one of these situations:

- If she is indeed writing the captions now, she may have had a professional edit her captions before and be more selective with her photos to only show good ones, and now she writes them herself on her phone and posts multiple selfies (which would explain the weird autocorrect spaces and gallery posts with phone filters... lol)
- They may have given her a little more freedom to post herself and if she breaks the rules they remove that access
- She may be posting herself then quickly 'archives' the post until a social media manager approves it (this could be why the posts keep disappearing then re-posted); OR
- She takes the videos/pictures herself on her phone and tells the social team what to write, and they do a bad job at writing captions; OR
- She takes videos/pictures herself on her phone and they have access to her iCloud camera roll and they just post whatever they want lol
- Occasionally they make her record scripted videos for promo purposes or damage control or setting some sort of narrative they want us to believe

That's what I think... we could all be wrong... but everything about her life is a mystery

Yes, we are. :hugs:

Really interesting theories. I hadn’t considered the hacked/shared iCloud possibility. I think it could be a mixture of some of your scenarios. 

3 hours ago, zenden said:

JL on her ET interview said Britney just posts what she wants. And for me it felt like a big lie. Idk why would her sister do it

And also interviewer asked Jl about gym and her face changed immediately

Yeah, I watched some bits of this interview. Maybe is a bad impression I already had of her, but she seems fake to me all the time lol... When It comes to Britney she tries to act like the protective sister, however not convincing. I mean, even the writing let It escape certain "mistakes".

She comes across as jealous, like Britney stole something from her. Weird.

She going along with the joke about candles allowed while being interviewed for ET, the media vehicle that had report about the family concerns about Britney mental capibility because the "burned my gym" episode... it's just odd and inappropriate.

I think JL knows Britney doesn't even see the comments section, but she also knows a lot people does. Asghari and her play their roles for the public, not for Britney, that's why they keeping writing things there... Things Britney never responds.

Archived