Britney posts new pool photos With Sam amid missing livestream

51 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

The best part is Jamie Lynn could give a rats *** about charity. Shes just using any outlet that will have her to promote her flop Netflix show.

Well the show she had a 3 minute cameo in, not even HER show.

Dude i watched the trailer and she was in it  for 2 seconds,  i was like damn that’s awkward 

13 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

I can't at her sun bathing while her sister had livestream and invited her. Poor JL, Chillin' with you was just a song after all :blol:

I mean sis (B gurl) didn't even bother showing up for the recording session to that song, tbh...should we or Jamie Lynn really be surprised? I would have lived for a Myah cameo tho. flavor of love hottie GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Dude i watched the trailer and she was in it  for 2 seconds,  i was like damn that’s awkward 

I’m glad Britney is putting herself first, she’s earned it. She shouldn’t have to do anything she does not want to do. 

If it was up to Jamie Lynn i’m sure she would have loved to have Britney be there on cam with her the entire interview so the viewers could have stayed to watch the full thing because of Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She didn’t even bother to show up for charity :leaving:

1 hour ago, Slave_4_u said:

While that is true, it still is not cool that Britney didn’t show up for a charity thing. Don’t even put her name on it if she’s not going to do it. 

Let's not forget that she did give to families that needed food and diapers for their kids earlier in the pandemic. So it's not like she hasn't done s.hit during this time of corona disease. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Let's not forget that she did give to families that needed food and diapers for their kids earlier in the pandemic. So it's not like she hasn't done s.hit during this time of corona disease. 

Yeah three families, big deal, I’m not for giving Britney a pass on this one, she’s a global superstar with tons of money and influence, she should be doing more but her focus these day’s is Sam’s d*** and her at home fashion shows. I’m just disappointed in her lately.   

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Yeah three families, big deal, I’m not for giving Britney a pass on this one, she’s a global superstar with tons of money and influence, she should be doing more but her focus these day’s is Sam’s d*** and her at home fashion shows. I’m just disappointed in her lately.   

Oh wow oh my cheese GIF by REBEKAH

1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

I think Britney is so disconnect with reality that situations like this shouldn't surprise us.

Britney seems very isolated, so I don't expect her being activist or to be aware of world problems. 

She can't even spend much money to donate to people. That whole "I will buy diapers or what else you need" served as promo for the hashtag Jamie Lynn put out (that flopped). 

I feel sad for her instead of angry, she lives in a fake world, with fake people around her. I mean, it's depressing a woman almost in her 40's have to count only with her (paid) boyfriend to find some happiness. I never imagined Britney would end up like this. 

So I consider those things before judging... She isn't like other rich popstars.

I hear you, I do, and to a point I definitely agree, but it still does disappoint me.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

I get you but we also have to remember she doesn't have full control of life; what she can say, what she can post, what she can do and how she can spend her money. So idk... She's under circumstances that her peers aren't in. I was looking forward to seeing her today.:decisions:

• Love 2

What's the issue? The pool time would've been before the scheduled livestream. She could've been busy at that time 

Maybe she didn't feel comfortable joining a livestream with a bunch of well known people that she doesn't know personally.

Either way it was a pretty random thing anyway and she doesn't owe anyone an explanation because she did her part

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

You've got to be kidding lmao. She did appear with a prerecorded message. If you wanted more than that then that's on you.

So let's not discredit Britney for her charity work when she has done a hell of lot over the years...

She might have tonnes of money, but don't forget that it's all tied up in the conservatorship.

• Like 1