Britney posts new pool photos With Sam amid missing livestream

1 hour ago, Slave_4_u said:

Yeah three families, big deal, I’m not for giving Britney a pass on this one, she’s a global superstar with tons of money and influence, she should be doing more but her focus these day’s is Sam’s d*** and her at home fashion shows. I’m just disappointed in her lately.   

Tbh kinda true for a lot of celebs.. just look at Bethenney Frankel - she is doing so much and def not as rich as Britney.. wish Britney/her team would let her be more involved in the industry and all... like, life... 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

Yeah three families, big deal, I’m not for giving Britney a pass on this one, she’s a global superstar with tons of money and influence, she should be doing more but her focus these day’s is Sam’s d*** and her at home fashion shows. I’m just disappointed in her lately.   

and what are you doing to help? you don't have to be a celebrity to help

41 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Her cameo during the livestream though, you could see she just got out the pool, recorded the 5 second video, then jumped straight back in. We have no choice but to stan. :brit2016:

I like to think that as she jumped back in it was something like this...

the sandlot ham GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
the sandlot summer GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Not everyone can afford to volunteer at a non profit. And nowhere did he said he doesn't volunteer.

then we're not in a position to demand other people to do what we aren't (or can't) do.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Body ache said:

Doesn’t she get bored of this mindless freeloader meat popsicle? I would think she would have dumped his *** by now.

She has sadly become the same.. She has regressed a lot the past years. 

But hope she realizes that he’s not in for it for love 

• Love 1
  • Like 1