Britney posts new pool photos With Sam amid missing livestream

5 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

She has sadly become the same.. She has regressed a lot the past years. 

But hope she realizes that he’s not in for it for love 

Omg finally i meet a person that sees the same as me, thank you lord 🙏🏻

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I think Britney is so disconnected with reality that situations like this shouldn't surprise us.

Britney seems very isolated, so I don't expect her being activist or to be aware of world problems. 

She can't even spend much money to donate to people. That whole "I will buy diapers or what else you need" served as promo for the hashtag Jamie Lynn put out (that flopped). 

I feel sad for her instead of angry, she lives in a fake world, with fake people around her. I mean, it's depressing a woman almost in her 40's have to count only with her (paid) boyfriend to find some happiness. I never imagined Britney would end up like this. 

So I consider those things before judging... She isn't like other rich popstars.

This is the same impression I have. She lives elsewhere, in a world misconstrued by her handlers. If you create an illusion around the breadwinner, you can milk it better

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

This is the same impression I have. She lives elsewhere, in a world misconstrued by her handlers. If you create an illusion around the breadwinner, you can milk it better

Yes, exactly. That's why I found It hard to believe that Britney really has any notion about how people are seeing her videos on IG. It just seems people that surround her tells half truth half lies about a lot of things, but Brit herself can't have the whole access to the reality.

They gonna say they're protecting her, but creating a fake world and manipulating the truth for someone isn't protection, it's just gaslighting.

• Love 1
  • Like 1