Do you change your Britney albums tracklist order?

none

I do it all the time, and now with the new Glory cover, I changed it for the 500th time. Currently it is:

1. Invitation
  2. Do You Wanna Come Over
  3. If I'm Dancing
  4. Make Me
  5. Slumber Party
  6. Change Your Mind
  7. Just Luv Me
  8. Better
  9. Man On The Moon
  10. Love Me Down
  11. Hard To Forget Ya
  12. Mood Ring
  13. Electronic Coupons*
  14. Just Like Me*
  15. Clumsy*
  16. Liar*
  17. Private Show*
  18. What You Need*
  19. Make Me/ Me Myself & I*
  20. Slumber Party (ft. Tomato Sauce)*

*Deluxe

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg Knighty, I don't and I can't. :sobbing: My OC-ness will never let me. I don't even listen on shuffle. I never skip, like ever. :idkney: I always finish an album no matter what the circumstance. If I need to do something that requires me to not listen, I put it on mute so I won't have to stop the album midway or without finishing it. :donewithit: I don't alter anything. I like things to be in their true and official form - how the artist wants them to be. I feel like, if I change things, I feel like i'm listening to a bootleg or something. :eheeek: I don't like to include album tracks to playlists because I feel like it's not official to play a song that was never intended to be consumed outside of the album. I feel like if it's an album track, it should be played with the other album tracks. :blol:

I do however play an album track solo without any restrictions. I can play it on repeat and not think it's getting more plays than the others. :yesokay:

I wish I was more adventurous like most people though. :embarrassney:

Of course, I do.:tiffanynod: But more that I leave out some songs. How else could I stand albums like Britney or Britney Jean? I nearly leave the half songs of Britney Jean out and now it is one of my all-time favorites albums of Brit. I also love it to inflict bonus songs or demo songs from that era. Made her CD´s even more perfect.My Britney Jean Tracklist:

1.Alien

2.Perfume

3.Til It´s Gone

4.Passenger

5.Don´t Cry

6. Brightes Morning Star

7.Hold On Tight

8.Now That I Found You

9.Perfume Dreaming Mix

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Of course, I do.:tiffanynod: But more that I leave out some songs. How else could I stand albums like Britney or Britney Jean? I nearly leave the half songs of Britney Jean out and now it is one of my all-time favorites albums of Brit. I also love it to inflict bonus songs or demo songs from that era. Made her CD´s even more perfect.My Britney Jean Tracklist:

1.Alien

2.Perfume

3.Til It´s Gone

4.Passenger

5.Don´t Cry

6. Brightes Morning Star

7.Hold On Tight

8.Now That I Found You

9.Perfume Dreaming Mix

This “Britney Jean” tracklist is pretty spot on - the official album should have been this with the addition of “Work *****” of course. 

12 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Omg Knighty, I don't and I can't. :sobbing: My OC-ness will never let me. I don't even listen on shuffle. I never skip, like ever. :idkney: I always finish an album no matter what the circumstance. If I need to do something that requires me to not listen, I put it on mute so I won't have to stop the album midway or without finishing it. :donewithit: I don't alter anything. I like things to be in their true and official form - how the artist wants them to be. I feel like, if I change things, I feel like i'm listening to a bootleg or something. :eheeek: I don't like to include album tracks to playlists because I feel like it's not official to play a song that was never intended to be consumed outside of the album. I feel like if it's an album track, it should be played with the other album tracks. :blol:

I do however play an album track solo without any restrictions. I can play it on repeat and not think it's getting more plays than the others. :yesokay:

I wish I was more adventurous like most people though. :embarrassney:

Lav ya mami/papi. Or are you just an unicorn? Don't know yet :embarrassney:

Archived