Katy Perry is releasing KP5 this because “we ain’t gonna let no coronavirus stop us from dancing”

• Leader

katy.jpg.35655928d462b7f042d03d74f3b59d40.jpg

Call her a flop or whatever, but I love who Katy has blossomed into these last several years. :katycream:

I also have mad respect for her stance on releasing new music amidst the pandemic. A lot of artists are deciding to press pause because the business side of music will take a hit, but Katy is just doing her thing regardless of how it pans out. :rihit:

She says she'll release KP5 this year regardless of the state of the world, because “we ain’t gonna let no coronavirus stop us from dancing.” :lizzie:

I love that :katycry:

Her new single "Daisies" drops May 15.

What do you guys think? Should she wait or release sooner than later? 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

This gives me hope that her new album might be good.... after Never Worn White you can't be so sure.... :thelook:

It's a cute song. It's not a bop by any means, but the message behind it is pretty and the lyrics are pretty, and the instrumental is soothing. I definitely needed some time to get used to it, though. :britdrown: 

Anyways, you're cute and I want you to TAKE ME ON A WHOLESOME PICNIC. 

Back to the topic at hand, we gotta respect and we gotta stan Ms. Kitty Purry. :bop: I hope the album is less NWW and more HIH, that song was an underrated JAM. :yesplease: But also, what was she wearing in that video and why the random Deep South accent? :zoomzoom:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's a cute song. It's not a bop by any means, but the message behind it is pretty and the lyrics are pretty, and the instrumental is soothing. I definitely needed some time to get used to it, though. :britdrown: 

Anyways, you're cute and I want you to TAKE ME ON A WHOLESOME PICNIC. 

Back to the topic at hand, we gotta respect and we gotta stan Ms. Kitty Purry. :bop: I hope the album is less NWW and more HIH, that song was an underrated JAM. :yesplease: But also, what was she wearing in that video and why the random Deep South accent? :zoomzoom:

LOL well thank you :overwhelm: I'm not sure what you look like but I do like picnics :uknowit: Yeah I am a Katy Stan and supporter I just hope she finds that sound that wows us again.....

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Well it makes sense after you work hard on a record and feel like it's the time to release it , I mean time is a big factor And postponing a record (if long enough) can result in eventually canceling it ...... It kills the excitement and motivation to celebrate it so I guess that's the right thing to do . *Watch and learn RiRi* :riri:

Why would people complain about her releasing an album they *might* not like... gurl, you're probably gonna like at least a few of the songs and SOME music is better than NO music, especially in the current release climate...

That's like being stranded in the desert and refusing a bottle of water because it MIGHT be Dasani... boo, drink your water and be thankful.  *hair flip*

11 hours ago, Borja said:

She is gonna flop anyways.

:duadance:

I came here to say this. It’s not like she’s coming off of Teenage Dream. Her last album and singles she’s released flopped, so she pretty much has nothing to lose by dropping her album. Plus with ppl already knowing it exists, it she put it off like Gaga did it would probably end up leaking and it would do even worse. 

also they’re still airing American Idol right? I haven’t watched it in ages, but I feel like I still see ads promoting new episodes are airing. So she’ll still be able to promote a bit through that. 

hopefully some of the new album will be good, but I’m not really looking forward to it personally. I haven’t liked any of the singles she’s been releasing. I haven’t been feeling her since the Prism era. 

15 hours ago, Alxatc said:

LOL well thank you :overwhelm: I'm not sure what you look like but I do like picnics :uknowit: Yeah I am a Katy Stan and supporter I just hope she finds that sound that wows us again.....

I've been told I look like a mechanic from my neighboring town. :gloria: What are your favorite picnic snacks? :queenflopga: I got a few things you can munch on.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block