Exhale Karaoke Party May 6-7, 2020!

4 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Don’t you worry! I’m all about positivity! Especially when it’s not meant to be that serious!

Amy: really good vocals. A little too low for the singer but you can hear the singer has fun and knows how to sing! 

Get Back: whoever sang this: well done! Try singing Jewels Foolish Games. That’ll fit your voice!

Chillin With Chu: Werk!

Alien: great song! One of the best of BJ! Singing wise so so, but  yay for joining!

Rebellion: ah same singer. Uptempo is better for you and yay for picking something iconic like rebellion.

And then we kiss: you were feeling the second verse! Nice

Burning Up: Autotuney at it’s best! No kidding! You got the attitude and it sounds you can sing really well. No catfish here? 

Everytime: difficult to capture the mood of the song. Well done

Make Me: nice! Myah 2.0! Hehe 

Hold it against me: again Myah 2.0 yah for HAZAYY This fits your voice well! 

now others lol

I'm literally the worst singer on earth but thank you :mcorangu:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

I want someone to sing BTMYH

and I want top 5’s.

I just love lists 😍

I am waiting for the site's admin (he knows who he is) to sing something, and BTMYH is a great choice for him :chrissy:

Getting tired of his breezing past this party despite my incessant tagging of him :chrissy:

I wouldnt have done that to his iconic pool party :chrissy:

Make it top 3 and only once at least 11 people have uploaded so that nobody gets insulted, because there are so many :jj:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Update:

Just found out the Roxxy covers are all more catfishing :drag:

Still stanning the Stars Are Blind :drag:

And the Til It's Gone; "now everywhere AAAAUUUIIIIII turn I see your face" :drag::yesplease:

My guess- this isnt a catfish using someone else's online upload :chrissy: this is an anonymous exhaler singing and uploading under the guise of Roxxy :chrissy: thank you for participating in the karaoke party :imacat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

:queenflopga:

Is that a giggle I hear near the end? :chrissy:

So you were singing with weird accent on purpose...? :ohwut:

*Edit: you guys are making this karaoke party so messy most of the uploads are catfishers :wendycry:

I tried to make a fun party :wendycry:

Tbh the catfishers are pretty entertaining but like, this is supposed to be an opportunity for exhalers to sing and be themselves :wendycry:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Is that a giggle I hear near the end? :chrissy:

So you were singing with weird accent on purpose...? :ohwut:

*Edit: you guys are making this karaoke party so messy most of the uploads are catfishers :wendycry:

I tried to make a fun party :wendycry:

Tbh the catfishers are pretty entertaining but like, this is supposed to be an opportunity for exhalers to sing and be themselves :wendycry:

I think @ialwaysSingLive is our Roxxy catfish :staysalty: come forth and confess :staysalty:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block