Exhale Karaoke Party May 6-7, 2020!

4 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

Don’t you worry! I’m all about positivity! Especially when it’s not meant to be that serious!

Amy: really good vocals. A little too low for the singer but you can hear the singer has fun and knows how to sing! 

Get Back: whoever sang this: well done! Try singing Jewels Foolish Games. That’ll fit your voice!

Chillin With Chu: Werk!

Alien: great song! One of the best of BJ! Singing wise so so, but  yay for joining!

Rebellion: ah same singer. Uptempo is better for you and yay for picking something iconic like rebellion.

And then we kiss: you were feeling the second verse! Nice

Burning Up: Autotuney at it’s best! No kidding! You got the attitude and it sounds you can sing really well. No catfish here? 

Everytime: difficult to capture the mood of the song. Well done

Make Me: nice! Myah 2.0! Hehe 

Hold it against me: again Myah 2.0 yah for HAZAYY This fits your voice well! 

now others lol

I'm literally the worst singer on earth but thank you :mcorangu:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

I want someone to sing BTMYH

and I want top 5’s.

I just love lists 😍

I am waiting for the site's admin (he knows who he is) to sing something, and BTMYH is a great choice for him :chrissy:

Getting tired of his breezing past this party despite my incessant tagging of him :chrissy:

I wouldnt have done that to his iconic pool party :chrissy:

Make it top 3 and only once at least 11 people have uploaded so that nobody gets insulted, because there are so many :jj:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Update:

Just found out the Roxxy covers are all more catfishing :drag:

Still stanning the Stars Are Blind :drag:

And the Til It's Gone; "now everywhere AAAAUUUIIIIII turn I see your face" :drag::yesplease:

My guess- this isnt a catfish using someone else's online upload :chrissy: this is an anonymous exhaler singing and uploading under the guise of Roxxy :chrissy: thank you for participating in the karaoke party :imacat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

:queenflopga:

Is that a giggle I hear near the end? :chrissy:

So you were singing with weird accent on purpose...? :ohwut:

*Edit: you guys are making this karaoke party so messy most of the uploads are catfishers :wendycry:

I tried to make a fun party :wendycry:

Tbh the catfishers are pretty entertaining but like, this is supposed to be an opportunity for exhalers to sing and be themselves :wendycry:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Is that a giggle I hear near the end? :chrissy:

So you were singing with weird accent on purpose...? :ohwut:

*Edit: you guys are making this karaoke party so messy most of the uploads are catfishers :wendycry:

I tried to make a fun party :wendycry:

Tbh the catfishers are pretty entertaining but like, this is supposed to be an opportunity for exhalers to sing and be themselves :wendycry:

I think @ialwaysSingLive is our Roxxy catfish :staysalty: come forth and confess :staysalty:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻