Exhale Karaoke Party May 6-7, 2020!

8 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Well done! Sounds really good!  Confessions is such a good Madonna album too. Are you gonna upload more. You should! Try a guys song!

Also we should all comment on all tracks. It will keep this thread alive. Hopefully more members will post. I feel like Simon Cowell. But hopefully a kinder one lol. 

Thank you :shameless:

I will upload another... on the condition that five more people upload and one of them has to be @JordanMiller :shameless:

Wait did you upload yourself yet though? 🤔

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

I did actually!! Hehe 

who uploaded this is what you came For? (No not me) this is so good! No catfish? 
my favorite so far! Really good! 

Which one? :shameless:

A REMINDER FOR EVERYBODY TO POST ON THIS THREAD WHEN YOUVE UPLOADED AN MP3 SO WE KNOW WHICH BELONGS TO WHOM :mattafact:

Heres the link again for uploading, for those who are too lazy to go back to the op :jj:

https://volafile.org/r/19cdacear

• Like 2