Exhale Karaoke Party May 6-7, 2020!

On 5/6/2020 at 2:23 PM, DonoDotto said:

Ive already broken the ice by uploading the first renditition of the party:

If U Seek Amy :unbothered:

omg it's so good and ****! :thirsty: I wish you could: If U Seek aME :shameless::thirsty:

On 5/6/2020 at 4:00 PM, AmorProhibido said:

I did a pitchy cover of Get Back with background vocals in the hopes that Brit would hide my imperfections. :britdrown: The file name is get back.

It's sooooo good! :OMGney: wow ♥♥♥

On 5/6/2020 at 4:54 PM, EasyThere said:

I am having a photoshoot today.

I can't sing :tifftear: but can I still get the n00des? pls :fakecry: I'm desperate :fakecry::fakecry:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, wonder said:

Whoever sang This Is What You Came For -- love what you've done! You sound great! :clap:

8 hours ago, Codemysta90 said:

Ariana Grande Aw Shucks GIF
Aw, thanks wonder! ☺️

This Is What You Came For and Stupid Love are  both mine... 

music video GIF by RihannaStupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

My real name (Cody Garcia) is attached to both tracks in the description. Sorry for any confusion! 🙈😁

And thats a wrap! :imacat:

Thank you to everyone who participated, this was fun (and also funny in the cases of the catfishing) :imacat:

Party's over, but each of the uploads is up for 48 hours from the time of upload. If you wanna download some of your favorites, do it soon bc by tomorrow uploads will start disappearing ;)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

Thank you to everyone who participated, this was fun (and also funny in the cases of the catfishing) :imacat:

Party's over, but each of the uploads is up for 48 hours from the time of upload. If you wanna download some of your favorites, do it soon bc by tomorrow uploads will start disappearing ;)

Thank you for hosting this. It was truly iconic, including the catfishing. :bparty:

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

@iAlwaysSingLive hasn’t confessed to the cat fishing yet :staysalty:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block