Exhale Karaoke Party May 6-7, 2020!

I sang Toxic once with my best friend while on Spring Break at Universal Studios Orlando...    I was so pitchy that NASA in Houston heard my screeching and thought it was an alien signal being received from another planet... once the truth was uncovered that it was just my terrible voice, they sent a cease and desist letter to ensure I never sang again...   

So after this awesome event, which I'm super excited to listen to peoples' submissions, I say we do a dance-aoke event.  I'll start practicing my choreo…  horizontal bar from the 3 music video, here I comeeeeee.  

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ec18f776a3dad5638831

• Haha 8

Ive already broken the ice by uploading the first renditition of the party:

If U Seek Amy :unbothered:

(File name "If U Seek" in link mentioned in previous comment)

Ngl its only 15:00 and Ive had had a glass of vodka bc karaoke :unbothered:

I could go on now about how I know this part or that part was a little off blah blah but honestly, vodka so I dont care :unbothered:

Enjoy! :imacat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I did a pitchy cover of Get Back with background vocals in the hopes that Brit would hide my imperfections. :britdrown: The file name is get back.

Sorry for the s.hit quality. I haven't been home in weeks due to the pandemic, so I haven't had access to my recording studio equipment. :crying1: Also I have no breath support whatsoever from not singing in weeks so thanks corona :bieber:

1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

Ive already broken the ice by uploading the first renditition of the party:

If U Seek Amy :unbothered:

(File name "If U Seek" in link mentioned in previous comment)

Ngl its only 15:00 and Ive had had a glass of vodka bc karaoke :unbothered:

I could go on now about how I know this part or that part was a little off blah blah but honestly, vodka so I dont care :unbothered:

Enjoy! :imacat:

You sound amazing! :barbie:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I did a pitchy cover of Get Back with background vocals in the hopes that Brit would hide my imperfections. :britdrown: The file name is get back.

Sorry for the s.hit quality. I haven't been home in weeks due to the pandemic, so I haven't had access to my recording studio equipment. :crying1: Also I have no breath support whatsoever from not singing in weeks so thanks corona :bieber:

You sound amazing! :barbie:

:gloriascary:

That was beautiful :gloriascary:

2 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

UPDATE: PARTY STARTED:

Mkay hi again :jj:

And the party has officially started :bparty:

Follow this link to enter the chat room where you can upload your mp3 singing along to [Britney] karaoke:

https://volafile.org/r/19cdacear

Just press the "files" button on the bottom right corner and then press the purple button in top right corner :jj:

Make sure your file is mp3 and not m4a or wave bc otherwise people wont be able to play it in the built in audio player.

Make sure to post in this thread when youve uploaded something and what your mp3 file name is so that people know to check it out!

@Blaze @Ember @Fire @Flame @Inferno @Phoenix @Plus

Honestly idk if Im supposed to be using those tags :shameless:

Yeaahhhhh....I’m not coming:mcwave:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block