Exhale Karaoke Party May 6-7, 2020!

karaoke.jpg.1c46136d0ddb5019051fff0204bb2753.jpg

Thanks to all who participated this was a hoot! :queenflopga:

--------

EARLIER:

Post your audio file in the chat room on the following link:

https://volafile.org/r/19cdacear

Make sure to post on this Exhale thread that youve uploaded your file so that people know to check it out and which file came from who :bparty:

---------

EARLIER:

Recordings will be uploaded to a temporary chat room which will be created on the following website:

https://volafile.org/

Only people with a link to the chat room can find the mp3 files, and they are automatically deleted after 2 days. Theres also a built in audio player so no need to download files.

WEDNESDAY MAY 6 - THURSDAY MAY 7  :bparty:

---------

EARLIER:

Ya so I have an idea :chrissy:

EXHALE KARAOKE PARTY 2020 (from the comfort of your own home) :letitburn:

I understand that many people may not want their recordings to be made public forever.

In that case there are a couple of options, please share your thoughts on the best way to go:

1. Uploading your mp3 to a a site that only makes a temporary link to the mp3 which expires after x amount of time (this exists right?)

2. Making this thread private for Exhale members only instead of visible to guest viewers as well (how do I do that?)

Directions:

Record yourself singing along to a [Britney] song instrumental, upload it to an mp3 hosting site (to be decided) and post the link here.

Rules:

1. This is not a competition.

2. In order to encourage people to feel comfortable enough to share their recordings, there will be NO downvoting tolerated or I will publicly drag your *** to the moon and back on this thread for all to see.

3. If you dont have something nice to say dont say it. Only positive comments allowed in response to other users' recordings. Unless you want that dragging mentioned in #2.

Thoughts? :imacat: I think this could be super fun and funny :imacat:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiaaaajjjjjjjjjjjj will always love youiuuuuuuiiiii iiiiiiiaaaaaajjj will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Mhm yeah yeah

:katybelt:

*Britney* song :ipass:

And Ill need to keep you on an extra tight leash on this thread, whatever you think of posting- dont, wait 5 minutes, and then post something less insulting/problematic/trolly :jj: ❤❤

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

This actually sounds like fun! :clap: Do you know what day you wanted to do this?

Well first we need to figure out what mp3 hosting site we'll use or how to make it private... and I wanna see that people are on board so that its not just like me and another person posting a song and thats it :jj:

• Haha 1
Just now, DonoDotto said:

Yes of course, Im just certain there are lots of exhalers who wouldnt feel comfortable doing that which is why I only talked about the mp3 hosting :jj:

People could always record audio and then upload it to YouTube with like a black screen or something. But I also understand the need for mp3 hosting, I just don't know of one that isn't sketchy. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block