Britney thanks fans for Glory going #1

I agree that she sounds more genuine and not nervous here, this is good.

Since the facility thing I try not to judge Britney appearance. Medications, stress and a lot other factors could explain certain things. However, she looks so off, it's hard not to see it.

Interesting how fast was her response here, I think career sucess related sparks their... I mean her attention. :chrissy:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I am for this - completely. :pumped:

Overprotected may not have the same legacy as Slave and doesn't have the same iconic status, but it's the second most successful single of the era worldwide and not by a large gap. :mattafact:

That's why I believe this gem needs #JusticeForOverprotected :barbie:

c3276c5c4dfce694400631fd2438ab26.gif

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I really want justice for Overprotected tho. :crying2:

As excited as I am about Glory I think this would be cool too.  Especially with the meaning behind the song and everything that is going on with her.  Really when it comes down to it, any attention is good attention.  Especially when there’s all the negativity surrounding her.  The fire story came out and people are just nasty.  Well, we should start an even bigger “fire” and make some noise.  I know people don’t want to contribute to certain people’s wallets, but to see Britney genuinely happy in the video was nice.  I know I made that Drake me haha but it was all in good fun.  She’s number one in so many other countries and on the pop chart here which is great.  Anyway, back to Overprotected or is it Overprotective?  :jj:

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Next shall we get Overprotected to number one on the singles charts.  Hmm, @Roxxy?

britney spears hair flip GIF

29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I am for this - completely. :pumped:

Overprotected may not have the same legacy as Slave and doesn't have the same iconic status, but it's the second most successful single of the era worldwide and not by a large gap. :mattafact:

That's why I believe this gem needs #JusticeForOverprotected :barbie:

I literally stream this song night and day so I'm ready when y'all are :lizzie: :gagasmile:

• Love 2

You guys are so annoying and childish. We made Britney happy getting the album to #1 on the pop charts. Who cares about anything else? 
Also I wont stand for the Glory hate in this thread. Y’all know Glory slaps and you will deal :chrissy:

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Especially with the meaning behind the song and everything that is going on with her. Especially when there’s all the negativity surrounding her. 

You know what, Matty... i was also thinking about this the other day. :crying3: I thought why should Lucky get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet. What's so great about Lucky, hmm? Overprotected is just as cute as Lucky. Ok, Overprotected is just as smart as Lucky. People totally like Overprotected as much as they like Lucky. And when did it become ok for one song to be the premonition song of all her singles, huh? Because that's not what her discography is about. We should totally just stab Lucky:liar:

29 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Anyway, back to Overprotected or is it Overprotective? 

OVERPROTECTED :didilie:

14 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I literally stream this song night and day so I'm ready when y'all are 

Like a true Britney stan. :mimiclap:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You know what, Matty... i was also thinking about this the other day. :crying3: I thought why should Lucky get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet. What's so great about Lucky, hmm? Overprotected is just as cute as Lucky. Ok, Overprotected is just as smart as Lucky. People totally like Overprotected as much as they like Lucky. And when did it become ok for one song to be the premonition song of all her singles, huh? Because that's not what her discography is about. We should totally just stab Lucky:liar:

OVERPROTECTED :didilie:

Like a true Britney stan. :mimiclap:

:inbed::inbed::inbed::inbed::inbed:

sad mean girls GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Drag me down but I think that #4, with more than half the fan base not supporting it due to #freebritney, which I support and only makes me feel more conflicted, is already a success

Now I have this song in my head.  :kfed:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1