Britney thanks fans for Glory going #1

1 minute ago, Saigemusic2 said:

Considering the album wasn’t discounted like the others.... I’m gonna say it counts 

Not according to social standards. :haha:

I mean i'm still happy but i'm just telling it like it is. I'm happy that it made her happy. But other fanbases are never gonna let us live it down. :kidcries:

Just now, DignifiedLove said:

ofc the moronic britney army would do a #JusticeForGlory campaign the week drake and ******* Kenny chesney are releasing albums. This fanbase I swear...:cackling:

She's here to spill the tea again ladies and gents. :haha:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

It actually is #1, #2 and #3 on Brazil charts, maybe she’s thanking the brazilian fans  

Well, she really should thank her Brazil fans because they have never let her down. I mean, even f ing Criminal went to #1 there. We love Brazil. :mimiclap:

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

In the video where she says that she burned the gym, I told you that she had part of her eyecup/eye bag and forehead swollen and you ignored me.

Today, in this video on her forehead, you can see two obvious scars.

I´ve looked at her pictures where she gets bold, for the very first time very closely and I saw 2 Scars on her head.(the quality  is not so good, maybe she has more.) Could she get them because of the accident that happened during the "Oops" video shoot where a camera falls onto her head? She needed a few stitches and was sleeping for 14 hours until she could continue filming.:watrusayin:

• Like 1

To counteract the lame shade at the discount. 

Bedtime stories is approching 30 in 2024.

Mariah's album just turned 12. 

I wouldn't expect decades old albums to be sold at full price. 

Plus had this been blackout. You know damn well. Everybody would have come. 

Half of the comments on breathe heavy Facebook  said F glory. And you guys picked the wrong album. Should have been in the zone or Blackout. Something iconic. 

Most called glory generic at best. 

7 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Next shall we get Overprotected to number one on the singles charts.  Hmm, @Roxxy?

I am for this - completely. :pumped:

Overprotected may not have the same legacy as Slave and doesn't have the same iconic status, but it's the second most successful single of the era worldwide and not by a large gap. :mattafact:

That's why I believe this gem needs #JusticeForOverprotected :barbie:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Drag me down but I think that #4, with more than half the fan base not supporting it due to #freebritney, which I support and only makes me feel more conflicted, is already a success

Plus many feel Blackout is more vindicated for a justice movement. As that album was infamously blocked from debuting at #1 on the Billboard 200 due to a last minute change that wasn't even supposed to take effect Til the week of November 13. 

But then again. The Victoria's secret sales of the greatest hits by The Spice girls was denied as it wasn't a neilsen soundscan store. Despite selling 600,000 through that exclusive and going gold in the US. 

8 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I´ve looked at her pictures where she gets bold, for the very first time very closely and I saw 2 Scars on her head.(the quality  is not so good, maybe she has more.) Could she get them because of the accident that happened during the "Oops" video shoot where a camera falls onto her head? She needed a few stitches and was sleeping for 14 hours until she could continue filming.:watrusayin:

Exactly! She has two scars on her forehead, the bruise is yellow/greenish... and then he has a black eye. Please watch the video.I would put the screenshot but I can't.Thanks for looking at the video.