Britney thanks fans for Glory going #1

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I am for this - completely. :pumped:

Overprotected may not have the same legacy as Slave and doesn't have the same iconic status, but it's the second most successful single of the era worldwide and not by a large gap. :mattafact:

That's why I believe this gem needs #JusticeForOverprotected :barbie:

1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

c3276c5c4dfce694400631fd2438ab26.gif

Wait... but when are we making this a thing?!? One of her best songs and most under appreciated songs. I AM IN. 
tumblr_m2un6kcLWR1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

• Love 4

the actual ****?

between that video and her latest pics on instagram... she looks like 20 years older.

hair unbrushed, unflattering pose making her look like a dwarf, unwashed face :joanne:

and this is embarrassing to say the least, why tf did her team allowed her to do that ******* video :joanne: (nb1 on iTunes, ***** you sold 100 million albums why the **** would you care about an album being number 1 on iTunes for a few hours?)

I just can't with this mess, she's the only A-list star that does everything to look messy :gagasmile:

• Like 2

Everyone is so focused on either fanbases or numbers. She looks like a person who is not in a good place and it's heartbreaking. It's not so much about Britney the celebrity or a criticism towards her hair or teeth. She clearly has the financial resources to fix all that in a week. Her appearance reflects a deeper sense of abandonment. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

To counteract the lame shade at the discount. 

Bedtime stories is approching 30 in 2024.

Mariah's album just turned 12. 

I wouldn't expect decades old albums to be sold at full price. 

Plus had this been blackout. You know damn well. Everybody would have come. 

Half of the comments on breathe heavy Facebook  said F glory. And you guys picked the wrong album. Should have been in the zone or Blackout. Something iconic. 

Most called glory generic at best. 

Yet their decades old albums being sold at 9.99 aren’t charting so the only lame shade is you not @ ing me :queenflopga:

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

When they question us why of all the singles from Britney, why Overprotected and not I'm a Slave 4 U.

6FUw.gif

“I spent about 80% of my time talking about Overprotected, and the other 20% I was praying for someone else to bring her up so I could talk about her more” 

929467ae-7c4c-4536-931d-51375b40ef8d_scr

• Haha 2