Britney thanks fans for Glory going #1

2 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

I'm surprised that a girl would be okay with people judging women based on their looks. It sets women back.

I believe in equality. I judge women and men the same. :barbie:
If I saw Britney on the street I wouldnt go over to her and say "you look terrible" but I would maybe turn to my sister and say "wow did you see her? she looked terrible" and thats basically the same thing we are doing here. Also like I said Britney knows that everything she does causes discussion. All she had to do is brush her hair and put on some mascara. **** at this point no makeup is even better.

Its not like Im expecting her to look like this on her IG

jzQEz6X23GKERpBexO6BDypsuBAcv4cF54UsfiZf

But clean would be nice ya know? like look how pretty she looks here and we dont even see most of her

K3ODxCZEL0O8h_xrZik4-c1P4Rj690gdf0D4J7wq

Im sure you would have no problem with me dragging Christinas appearance here. :barbie:

xtina-kimmel-tgj.jpg

7 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

That says it all.

you seem pretty judgemental yourself. So its ok for you to call people off putting or nobodies but its not ok for me to say that Britney would look better if she brushed her hair and wore less makeup. got it. :gerlwat:

On 5/4/2020 at 12:55 AM, BritneySpurs said:

That's kind of sad, he's basically a nobody

On 5/4/2020 at 7:10 PM, BritneySpurs said:

I can't help it - I'm just not a Christina fan lol. I always thought her personality and wailing were off-putting and she's never been a good dancer or performer

Esp the last 3 - they're so bad lol. It says a lot when an artist continually has bad albums for years and years. It would be like if Britney released 2 more albums after BJ that were even worse lol. I've been over her for a really long time. The way her music and concerts sell, the general public agrees.

On 5/4/2020 at 10:11 PM, BritneySpurs said:

He didn't have much of a solo career. In the last 11 years he's only had a couple of top 40 songs and his albums didn't sell well. None of the first 3 even went platinum in the US. His newest album peaked at #89 lol. He's never really had a big following. He plays really small theaters and they usually don't sell out.

He's always been like Christina to me - his personally is so off-putting.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

you seem pretty judgemental yourself. So its ok for you to call people off putting or nobodies but its not ok for me to say that Britney would look better if she brushed her hair and wore less makeup. got it. :gerlwat:

Exactly. I never once said anything about their physical appearances. You don't have to like everyone and you can acknowledge if someone isn't very successful. But I don't judge people by their looks, especially women. And especially in tough times. Post your pic and we can all judge it if that's what you're into.

2 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

Exactly. I never once said anything about their physical appearances. You don't have to like everyone and you can acknowledge if someone isn't very successful. But I don't judge people by their looks, especially women. And especially in tough times. Post your pic and we can all judge it if that's what you're into.

Lol. I dont think saying people have a ****ty personality is better than saying they look unkempt. I would rather have someone say that my hair would look better brushed than I am a nobody with a ****ty personality. 

I am not a public figure with millions of followers and I still realize that people will talk **** about me if I upload pictures of myself where I look bad.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lol. I dont think saying people have a ****ty personality is better than saying they look unkempt. I would rather have someone say that my hair would look better brushed than I am a nobody with a ****ty personality. 

I am not a public figure with millions of followers and I still realize that people will talk **** about me if I upload pictures of myself where I look bad.

I never said anyone had a "****ty" personality, don't put words in my mouth. I think Christina is rude and that's off-putting to me. You're not getting my point so there's no sense in going back and forth. Have a good one.

13 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

I never said anyone had a "****ty" personality, don't put words in my mouth. I think Christina is rude and that's off-putting to me. You're not getting my point so there's no sense in going back and forth. Have a good one.

LOL I agree its pointless.. I will just add that all of the stuff you said up there is worse than what I said about Britney. :mcwave: