Not alone not alone not alone: Sam is finally at Britney's home

enAC

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor woman, what they are doing to her is inhumane.

I see people  happy when she has a partner but that she has a boyfriend while she is in conservatorship is something very serious.

A) shows that this person is interested and that he follows the orders of her father and team.
B) As you well know, she has no decision-making power, therefore, her father is the one who decides who she can have relationships with.
C) She is an incapacitated person, therefore it is illegal.

Como la persona incapacitada no tiene plena capacidad de obrar, no puede tomar determinadas decisiones. En el caso de una incapacidad permanente, no puede testar, mantener relaciones sexuales consentidas, firmar contratos ni contraer matrimonio. Dependiendo del grado de incapacidad, sí podría trabajar, siempre y cuando el juez lo autorice y la decisión sea validada por el tutor.

-Britney has a permanent incapacitate according to the conservatorship documents.

This is in Spanish, they are some of the characteristics of a person disabled by court order for people over 65 with some exceptions.
-In the case of a permanent incapacitated, you cannot have consensual ****** relations, sign contracts, or get married.
Depending on the degree of disability, you could work, as long as the judge authorizes it and the decision is valid by the guardian.
I repeat that Britney has permanent incapacitated, therefore she cannot have consensual ****** relations, sign contracts, or get married.

This is very serious and dangerous!.

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I still think he's gay being paid to act straight. Sorry. But heard him talk. Definitely sounds like one of the girls you meet at the club on the prowl for that hooker money. 

I’m sorry but nothing about him is gay 

besides the lips but that’s just cause he ain’t white but like no matter how much exhale wants him to be gay he isn’t 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m sorry but nothing about him is gay 

besides the lips but that’s just cause he ain’t white but like no matter how much exhale wants him to be gay he isn’t 

I just want him to be gay so that it ruins their whole operation. Can you imagine if there’s pics of him making out with a guy and it’s released all over the media. I can see it now “is Britney in a fake relationship?” 

and just when Lou thought her troubles weren’t bad enough, she wakes up to phone calls to watch TMZ and man she’s gonna go CRAZY :letitburn:

On 5/2/2020 at 11:22 AM, EasyThere said:

They are so transparent lmoo

Is he even a Muslim?

On 5/2/2020 at 11:22 AM, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yeah 

In case you didn't know, not every middle eastern person is Muslim. There are Christians and many other faiths in all of the middle eastern countries.  No where have we ever seen him in any Muslim-type events, so he's most likely not Muslim.  But even if he is, there are different styles of practicing it, just like Christianity. Some forms are more stricter than others, some are not strict at all, some don't even practice and just associate with the spiritual components.

On 5/2/2020 at 3:01 PM, Winter _90 said:

B) As you well know, she has no decision-making power, therefore, her father is the one who decides who she can have relationships with.

A conservator can't *force* someone to be in a relationship. She's allowed to have relationships. But she has to get approval of the conservator. They don't 'choose' them, she requests and they approve/deny them, regardless of what she wants. But technically, they're supposed to only deny if they feel they are a harm to her or she's a harm to them. 

36 minutes ago, jennyj said:

A conservator can't *force* someone to be in a relationship. She's allowed to have relationships. But she has to get approval of the conservator. They don't 'choose' them, she requests and they approve/deny them, regardless of what she wants. But technically, they're supposed to only deny if they feel they are a harm to her or she's a harm to them. 

In legal guardianship/conservatorship ... the person under guardianship cannot have consensual ****** relations.
In Britney's case, her father breaks the rules as it suits him and allows her to have relationships, in fact in these 12 years she has had 4 romantic relationships with Jason about to get married and that is not allowed in legal guardianship/conservatorship.
We all know and we are not going to deceive or surprise that her father controls who enters and who does not her life and he decides and in fact, he hires her boyfriends (a person who loves another truly and freely would never allow this).

What I have written in the post that this in Spanish is a law, is not an opinion.

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

In case you didn't know, not every middle eastern person is Muslim. There are Christians and many other faiths in all of the middle eastern countries.  No where have we ever seen him in any Muslim-type events, so he's most likely not Muslim.  But even if he is, there are different styles of practicing it, just like Christianity. Some forms are more stricter than others, some are not strict at all, some don't even practice and just associate with the spiritual components.

Thank you for telling me how to follow and practice my own religion. And giving me facts about Islam that I already knew. Validation from you has been the highlight of my day today. 

Archived