Not alone not alone not alone: Sam is finally at Britney's home

enAC

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ps.: Based on the video he posted on ig story Saturday morning, it seems he's there since Friday, and I think the pics with their bikes are new :fran: he's wearing the same watch from his latest posts and she's wearing the same necklace from her latest posts 

1 minute ago, enAC said:

Ps.: Based on the video he posted on ig story Saturday morning, it seems he's there since Friday, and I think the pics with their bikes are new :fran: he's wearing the same watch from his latest posts and she's wearing the same necklace from her latest posts 

I`ve always wondered who takes this pics 

3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I mean I ain't judging him bcz even I am skipping days. But he as a professional trainer should be able to maintain his physique even whilst fasting. So Idk.

But it's odd how he moved in with her the moment ppl started to ask questions and the moment she become desperate on social media

I love her but the desperation on social media was just... It was bad. Lou prob called Sam and said "Go there, peasant and make my client happy" to which he must've replied "Yes, Boss." 

• Leader
31 minutes ago, enAC said:

But she said she misses him in her caption. So the pics can't be that new??? 

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Also, he should be fasting. It's Ramadan. Even my gym rats of friends who revolve their lives around fitness are fasting and aren't going to the gym 

Sorry to point the obvious but it's seriously up to the individual if they want to follow or practice their faith properly? 

its great for her! S- e - x for this quarantine is great!!! 

and maybe sam was selected by her team on dad, but keeps britney happy i think, and we need to be real! britney ITS NOT the kind of person that can go to TINDER and have a blind date. 

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Also, he should be fasting. It's Ramadan. Even my gym rats of friends who revolve their lives around fitness are fasting and aren't going to the gym 

You can definitely keep your toned body while fasting though, and Ramadan could give him some great lessons of humility (even if what he said belongs to the past, as stupid as it may've been, his mind may've changed). 

Archived