According to Jordan Miller, Demi deserves to be forgiven. This video proves she doesn't deserve forgiveness at all

For no apparent reason at all, Demo has started beef with a lot of celebrities, including Mariah Carey, Taylor swift,  Nicki Minaj and Perez Hilton (who provided receipts through his texts with her).

She is trying to paint herself the victim when she's doing the mess herself. 

Demi is over. Talented or not. A bully is still a bully. Oddly it takes another bully take another one out.

demi-bully.jpg

• Love 1
  • Leader

The way I was name-called in the thread title. :qtbrit:

I stand by what I said. Everyone deserves to have compassion from others. Even if someone is in the wrong, and you hate on them, it's you that feels the negative emotion... not that other person. I don't see any upside in tearing Demi or anyone down really. 

I'll await your reply @Spicechinodiva :fran:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

To be mad at Nicki for not being tagged in a photo is childish. The Mariah thing. Well it's true. Ariana is literally what gaga is to Madonna. Her copycat..

I can continue. She gets upset over the most stupid stuff. Dont get me started about Taylor paying Kesha lawyer fees. Demi is just a hater..

• Love 1

She really looks like a nasty person. 

Mediocre music, average vocals, no particular skill, unlikable behaviour. 

I really don't get how she's still famous. I think her personal issues keep her relevant somehow, because I can't tell a single hit song from her or any other artistic achievement.

I hope she gets her **** together and change attitude, but still, she really is a nobody musically speaking. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

You don’t know what she’s gone through or what happens off camera.  She’s a little irritating yes but I don’t think anybody knows what she deserves or what she doesn’t :yaknow:

no, but that's not a greencard to do whatever you want and act like a child for years on end when you're much much closer to 30 than to 20. it's uncomfortable to watch her act so maladaptive. i don't like seeing people wish she would overdose and awful, mean **** like that, but then she sits in the public light voluntarily saying things that will draw more attention to her. like the thing recently with selena gomez--why couldn't she just shut her mouth and be nice? what the hell did she gain from being a ***** to someone who clearly goes through it but hasn't been even 1/4th as nasty as demi has for the past few years despite us KNOWING she was going thru some awful, horrible, life threatening stuff. she is 27. she should KNOW not to do that, that it will bring her more misery.

it's embarrassing and depressing to see someone carve a path to the bottom for themselves  and everyone to let it happen, and her never seeming to learn that is her own undoing. demi could've been a much bigger star; she's been over shadowed by her counterparts ariana, selena, and miley for a reason. they all got chances for good reason; miley was wild and questionable in choices, but wasn't nasty to people and remained what seemed like a cool person to be around; ariana has been immature plenty but not nasty like demi, doesn't start **** every time she sticks her nose out the door (she's too busy busting her *** to get to the position she's in now, aka prepping for future legend status, which i think demi has long blown her chance to achieve when she definitely could've), and seems more timid than a bully; and selena is hard to criticize because girl has been through far more awfulness than she could spit back out, though honestly i struggle to remember her ever being as questionable as even the other two yet, let alone demi. i want to root for demi, but she's damn near impossible to like. she's about as likable to me as justin bieber is...which is not a lot. talented people that cannot clean their acts up and stop acting like the teenagers they were when they got famous but keep getting chances and chances.

that's a rant and a half but it's not as simple as "you don't know whats going on at home" type stuff. half of what demi does cannot be explained or justified by whatever is going on in her personal life, it just cannot. it enables her to be nasty and self destructive when choruses of people defend it. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

It ain't that serious boo

i'm not sure why that length of text is considered serious...i typed that in all of one madonna song on spotify playing and it takes about ~2 minutes to read. people usually say that as a cop-out; if someone actually doesn't gaf...they just don't acknowledge it. 

• Leader
40 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

no, but that's not a greencard to do whatever you want and act like a child for years on end when you're much much closer to 30 than to 20. it's uncomfortable to watch her act so maladaptive. i don't like seeing people wish she would overdose and awful, mean **** like that, but then she sits in the public light voluntarily saying things that will draw more attention to her. like the thing recently with selena gomez--why couldn't she just shut her mouth and be nice? what the hell did she gain from being a ***** to someone who clearly goes through it but hasn't been even 1/4th as nasty as demi has for the past few years despite us KNOWING she was going thru some awful, horrible, life threatening stuff. she is 27. she should KNOW not to do that, that it will bring her more misery.

it's embarrassing and depressing to see someone carve a path to the bottom for themselves  and everyone to let it happen, and her never seeming to learn that is her own undoing. demi could've been a much bigger star; she's been over shadowed by her counterparts ariana, selena, and miley for a reason. they all got chances for good reason; miley was wild and questionable in choices, but wasn't nasty to people and remained what seemed like a cool person to be around; ariana has been immature plenty but not nasty like demi, doesn't start **** every time she sticks her nose out the door (she's too busy busting her *** to get to the position she's in now, aka prepping for future legend status, which i think demi has long blown her chance to achieve when she definitely could've), and seems more timid than a bully; and selena is hard to criticize because girl has been through far more awfulness than she could spit back out, though honestly i struggle to remember her ever being as questionable as even the other two yet, let alone demi. i want to root for demi, but she's damn near impossible to like. she's about as likable to me as justin bieber is...which is not a lot. talented people that cannot clean their acts up and stop acting like the teenagers they were when they got famous but keep getting chances and chances.

that's a rant and a half but it's not as simple as "you don't know whats going on at home" type stuff. half of what demi does cannot be explained or justified by whatever is going on in her personal life, it just cannot. it enables her to be nasty and self destructive when choruses of people defend it. 

You make a lot of valid points. I still tend to side with giving her compassion even if she doesn't treat people amazingly (allegedly). 

I’ve never really gotten people’s obsession with ‘cancelling’ a celebrity. I get that it’s a weird delusion that we as stans have some sort of control, but it pretty much never works. How many times has Taylor, Selena, Demi etc had ‘(insertnamehere)IsOverParty’ hashtags about them, and all of them continue to sell records and make millions lol. People want to feel like they have this power to take away success, on top of wanting to stand on their soap box and virtue signal their *** off in some attempt to look like they are woke and have some sort of authority over others. The older I get, and the more serious real problems like covid 19 and global warming get, the more idiotic all this celebrity cancel culture **** looks. Who cares if Demi is this or that? Why the hell should I care? If she has a bop I’ll listen to it, if she doesn’t I won’t. Otherwise she has to do some next level **** before I care. I’m hitting snooze and don’t wake me until she does something outside of this petty middle school bull**** that doesn’t really amount to anything.

• Like 1

I don’t cancel celebs. I do it old school and stop supporting them. I will say that the recent ‘jab’ Demi took at Selena was uncalled for BUT it was a magazine interview...and those interviews can be exaggerated or misquoted. I want to see what she comes out with next and see what she does. Her next album is a make or break moment for her. 

Is very reminiscent of Christina Aguilera?  i hope she can learn from Christina so she can have a long music career? maybe become am indie artist! Just learn from the stories don't b a Christina(though she is very MEGA successful) it's the humble beautiful hard working never mean BRITNEY that's the ICON.

Does she deserve a 2nd chance? How about she just makes  Some good music that we wanna listen too like Justin's Purpose album. She is capable but i think a lot of times with artists they get in their own way. Just focus on the quality of the music and focus on what it says. give us a moment.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block