Did you ever anticipate Work ***** becoming iconic like it did?

WorkBishStan94

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always loved it and still do! it set the stage for Vegas! It actually had problems charting because of the profanity so radio couldn't play it and they had to release a new version Work Work (which i also love when the kiddies are around). I don't love the Myah vocals mixed in(the cut and paste method that prevalent of Britney Jean I just hate imitation Britney from anyone). I loved the looks, the video but i hated how she kept saying in her interviews how this was just a job for her. I loved Britney since BABY and have every album, demo, remix...etc. 

Iconic! Yes! People clung to it so fast and it's survived so long and is still so prevalent. A true pop culture moment. Maybe one of the last that we've had. 

Its no iconic, the singer is Iconic

All the britney smashest hits are sticky songs you can let it out from ur mind. AND IT COMES DUALLLLLL, not comes ALONEEEE.

BABY/CRAZY , OOPS/STRONGER , SLAVE /OVER/BOYS , MATM,/TOXIC, GIMME/PIECE, WOMANIZER/CIRCUS,  HOLD IT AGAINST ME/TILL THE WORLD ENDS /

Ok so be honest

Work ***** (no iconic) with?????

and glory

Make Me Ohh (Non sticky like others, i mean , this is good for 3rd o 4th single but the first card WTF,?????? she needed to put Love me down or No seas cortez!!!

So britney hits comes in combo, Not Alone

4 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

not the "lotus" singer fan judging a Britney song.

The audacity. 

Also, work ***** is iconic... actually its a gym anthem and gay clubs adore this song. So there u go.

Well maybe I dont like it because Im not gay. :barbie:  Pretty much anything on Blackout, ITZ or Circus is a better gym song.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:11 AM, PokemonSpears said:

people don't realize that's Britney Spears despite the revealing "Britney *****" phrase.

Omg one of my friends is a fan of Britney and she didn't believe me when I said it's Britney signing Scream and Shout.:wtfdidusay:

I had to show her the music video to prove it and she was like oh :imok:

Just now, Marcanthony said:

Omg one of my friends is a fan of Britney and she didn't believe me when I said it's Britney signing Scream and Shout.:wtfdidusay:

I had to show her the music video to prove it and she was like oh :imok:

riiiight? Exhalers didn't believe me either that there's people out there that ignore it's Britney on Scream & Shout, or they're like "aaah yeah, Britney" but they don't connect it's the same Britney from BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, etc. Like, they feel almost as if it was some celebrity like Kim Kardashian that jumped on the single of someone else.

Archived