Is 'Confessions on a Dance Floor' Madonna's Most Overrated Album?

1 hour ago, PerthBright said:

I respect your opinion but COTD was her saving grace after the controversial AL. How can I hate COTD when it give us GET TOGETHER!!!!! I live for that song!!! 

Off topic: Why y'all been sleeping on Hard Candy? It also has some bops like Heartbeat, Beat Goes On, and Give it 2 Me

actually, Hard Candy is gwr second worst album. It has only 3 good and 1 great song :ipass:

2 hours ago, PerthBright said:

I respect your opinion but COTD was her saving grace after the controversial AL. How can I hate COTD when it give us GET TOGETHER!!!!! I live for that song!!! 

Off topic: Why y'all been sleeping on Hard Candy? It also has some bops like Heartbeat, Beat Goes On, and Give it 2 Me

No one's saying they hate Confessions, I think it's a good album and you're right Get Together is a fantastic song, I just am saying it's one of her weaker albums and overrated as a whole.

And yes Hard Candy is great, it feels like her 80s albums but updated for the 2000s, and I like it better than Confessions.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

Ray of Light still sounds fresh too hunty and how are you gonna call it overrated and then put it in her trinity? :britstare11:

Bc its higly regarded as her best, and i think its quite timeless.

But COADF sounds the hell out of fresh, is more iconic, and is 10000x better and is more timeless too.

COAD is her best work. With the songs starting high energy like the start of a good night and then softening and darkening like the end of a good night. 
slick production. Every song is listenable, and I can’t say that about any other madge albums. An album that MUST be listened from start to finish. I Stan for this album. I listened to it YESTERDAY. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👎🏾👎🏾

Edited by SideSplits
Typo
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

But COADF sounds the hell out of fresh, is more iconic, and is 10000x better and is more timeless too.

maybe in the niche disco gay community Confessions is seen as more iconic but for the general public and as a whole Ray of Light is considered far more highly regarded and iconic

I will say both albums are very timeless, and yeah i'll say Confessions sounds fresher today but it was also released 7 years later so time will tell.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

NO FKING WAY.
you guys are freaking out about Chromatica transitions.
HOLD THE WHOLE SONORITY AND TRANSITIONS OF THIS EPIC ALBUM.

and even better than singles: FUTURE LOVERS, LET IT WILL BE, FORBIDDEN LOVE, JUMP, ISAAC, LIKE IT OR NOT......

OMFG I freaking out about this topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block