Britney's dance outfit in "If U Seek Amy"?

bitbitboi

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/23/2020 at 3:14 PM, bitbitboi said:

Yesss THANK YOU for the picture!!

Really?? Where?

A corset? I don't think so...

Not to bring up an old thread, but was actually looking for the shoes she wore randomly and came across this

https://bellabellaboutique.blogspot.com/2009/03/bella-bella-boutique-presents-britney.html

Not sure if thats the actual one she wore, since its double strapped in their stock photos. 

On 4/24/2020 at 6:06 AM, nthenwkiss said:

Are those louboutins?

On 4/24/2020 at 7:39 PM, bitbitboi said:

Good question! Now I wanna know!

Oh wow THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT! I kinda remember now that you mention it... That's so weird... Wasn't this the year of Candie's? (I can't remember). Maybe that's why?
And you're right about this video being "a turnning point" in her promo efforts, good point...

okay 1 year later but still

Yes they are.

https://www.upscalehype.com/2009/02/upscale-collabs-christian-louboutins-with-the-31-phillip-lim-collection/

never understood why americans are so obsessed with louboutins when they're so.... well. u know, prêt à porter.

Are those louboutins?

Oh wow THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT! I kinda remember now that you mention it... That's so weird... Wasn't this the year of Candie's? (I can't remember). Maybe that's why?
And you're right about this video being "a turnning point" in her promo efforts, good point...

Yes they are.

https://www.upscalehype.com/2009/02/upscale-collabs-christian-louboutins-with-the-31-phillip-lim-collection/

never understood why americans are so obsessed with louboutins when they're so.... well. u know, prêt à porter.

Are those louboutins?

Yes they are.

On 4/24/2020 at 2:09 AM, Hypnotherapy said:

Her website at the time did a full feature on all

the different elements of the outfit, and feel like they made a big deal out of the red shoes. I don’t know how to access archived web pages though so sorry that is no use to you!

I clearly remember that as it was sort of the turning point in Britney’s promo efforts. There was zero TV promo, Britney did nothing more than tweet the MV link, but her website was trying to push weird fashion spotlights as promos. It was very 2009, like create-your-own-look style thing.

I'm this was the time I became obsessed with checking her website everyday. I loved the fashion links to recreate your own version of outfits... they did it all from music videos to tour outfits

I remember they had posted the link for this top which was from a company called Bella something or other and I was obsessed and was saving all my money to one day be able to buy it... I never did tho but it was referred to as a corset by the company

They also linked the shoes which if I recall were Louboutin but I'm not 100% sure anymore 

3 hours ago, Brit52 said:

I'm this was the time I became obsessed with checking her website everyday. I loved the fashion links to recreate your own version of outfits... they did it all from music videos to tour outfits

I remember they had posted the link for this top which was from a company called Bella something or other and I was obsessed and was saving all my money to one day be able to buy it... I never did tho but it was referred to as a corset by the company

They also linked the shoes which if I recall were Louboutin but I'm not 100% sure anymore 

It’s funny what little things you remember! And how much digital marketing has changed since those early days.

16 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Britney Spears - official web site and blog (archive.org)

Archived