Old Britney's Back

justhanging

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DonoDotto said:

She stopped putting in effort. And then the lack of practice probably caused her to be more nervous on stage bc she didnt know the moves well, hence the tics :mattafact: its quite simple really :mattafact:

i think she had a lot of energy but not enough choreo so she just improvised with the tics

cause the tics are more visible at songs with not much choreo (BOMT,OOPS,Beginning Of Work *****)

but when the song has plenty of choreo then there is no room for tics (floor choreo work *****,break the ice,womanizer breakdown etc)

2 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

i think she had a lot of energy but not enough choreo so she just improvised with the tics

cause the tics are more visible at songs with not much choreo (BOMT,OOPS,Beginning Of Work *****)

but when the song has plenty of choreo then there is no room for tics (floor choreo work *****,break the ice,womanizer breakdown etc)

Its correct that there was a lack of choreo combined with lots of energy, but only bc she made it so. She kept cutting and scrapping and improvising. If she were more focused on getting right the choreo she should have been doing, shed have a proper outlet for the energy :beynah:

30 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Its correct that there was a lack of choreo combined with lots of energy, but only bc she made it so. She kept cutting and scrapping and improvising. If she were more focused on getting right the choreo she should have been doing, shed have a proper outlet for the energy :beynah:

i mean it’s not britney’s fault only, POM choreographers sucked hard 

like how can u leave toxic with a ****ty choreo like that chile

1 minute ago, xkhingx said:

i mean it’s not britney’s fault only, POM choreographers sucked hard 

like how can u leave toxic with a ****ty choreo like that chile

They changed it for like 3 shows to something cooler towards the end of POM, but then Britney changed it back (we can assume this was Britneys call since they had literally no reason to change it back)... :zoomzoom:

The choreo may have been ugly, but the fault lies with Britney alone for not learning them correctly and not practicing and making them even messier :lessons:

4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Ok first of all, you're already an Exhale legend with or without your emote contributions. Sold over 18.5 million records. And yes this is yours and it was left on the cutting room floor so I took the demo and ran with it. Thank you for noticing. 💛 ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

How many records have I sold btw? :) 

1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

She stopped putting in effort. And then the lack of practice probably caused her to be more nervous on stage bc she didnt know the moves well, hence the tics :mattafact: its quite simple really :mattafact:

I couldn't imagine putting up with performing at the same show for 5 years :donewithit: 2013 - 2015 should have been IT for Vegas. With 1 year of the revamped show as a world tour :mattafact: 

it looks like she did everything to make herself look bad, yet it still seem (or seems?) cool though.

unflattering video, outfit, hair, & makeup. I'd rather her wearing a pant without makeup & that heavy fake hair. 

edit: just swiped to see her video without a filter, it looks 20 times better.

at this stage it's just auto-sabotage, she indeed does everything to look bad on her vids, lol. 

Archived