Who Was The Bigger POP Culture Icon In 2003? Britney or JLO?

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

He said :heresthetea::

If i were wrong i think he wouldve confirmed that my method was wrong but he didnt soooo :heresthetea:

No still going with the comments. I was even congratulated for my diamond thread :kylie: and if you’re going by views you’re only helping me out because that would give me three diamond threads :kylie:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

No still going with the comments. I was even congratulated for my diamond thread :kylie: and if you’re going by views

Idk if it were truly pages to get a diamond thread, then in order to get a diamond thread, you would need a 10-page thread...not a 50 page thread, thats like a 30x diamond thread? Idk i still think views is a more better method imo because yr not just having exhalers, but also guest viewing yr thread ya know? :yaknow:

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

you’re only helping me out because that would give me three diamond threads :kylie:

Yeah i already knew that u have 3 diamond threads but congrats from my side

• Love 1
On 4/19/2020 at 10:05 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Exactly. Like Britney reached an insurmountable amount of success in the first 5 years of her career. It’s crazy to think at the level of success she attained and how much they tried to downplay her efforts. It’s a sin that she didn’t win any VMA’s during that time yet she is what most of us think about when you utter or read that word. I love JLO and won’t downplay her career, but the fact Britney received the Vanguard over her years before is an indicator that Britney is and always will be the bigger pop icon :barbie: and I CAN’T at how low they places Janet :thelook:

In the 2000s they did not give her due credit professionally, they just wanted to see how the next video would be even more provocative and how his hair and clothes would look and after what happened in 2007, when they saw that they could have lost her forever, suddenly, she wins 3 VMAs in one night and is honored 3 years later with the Vanguard Award, not to mention other awards she received in the past decade, which even though most of the time having nothing to nominate, the award itself created a category only so she can take a prize.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Idk if it were truly pages to get a diamond thread, then in order to get a diamond thread, you would need a 10-page thread...not a 50 page thread, thats like a 30x diamond thread? Idk i still think views is a more better method imo because yr not just having exhalers, but also guest viewing yr thread ya know? :yaknow:

Yeah i already knew that u have 3 diamond threads but congrats from my side

Yeah I get it from both sides, but at the end of the day I know Jordan wants us to comment and not view and these topics hopefully inspire people to register and start commenting. I've seen topics get 100 views but not comments and don't see how they'd be considered successful :haha: anyways I'm not obsessed with views and comments, BUT I do like to create threads that I think are not just empty threads like "dogs or cats" "yellow or blue" "fire or water." When I create topics I like to think about quality over quantity. Sure I have some random threads here and there, but I try my hardest not to just throw threads out just to throw them out. I know you don't do that though since your threads are more carefully crafted as well

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah I get it from both sides, but at the end of the day I know Jordan wants us to comment and not view and these topics hopefully inspire people to register and start commenting. I've seen topics get 100 views but not comments and don't see how they'd be considered successful :haha: anyways I'm not obsessed with views and comments, BUT I do like to create threads that I think are not just empty threads like "dogs or cats" "yellow or blue" "fire or water." When I create topics I like to think about quality over quantity. Sure I have some random threads here and there, but I try my hardest not to just throw threads out just to throw them out. I know you don't do that though since your threads are more carefully crafted as well

In 2003 I think Britney was the bigger pop icon but in the last 5 years J.Lo has proved to be more relevant, her music might not be selling that well but her movies still do good and she has a bigger presence on social media and gossip websites/magazines

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Riko said:

I know I’m biased but Britney. JLO has been on the radio and television but Britney was EVERYWHERE around the 00’s in Europe (I don’t know about US). Whether you liked her or hated her... fortunately I was category nr. 1 :)

I will always be a little biased when it comes to Britney because she is and always will be my number one, but JLO is one of my favorite artists as well and she’s worked very hard to be where she’s at 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I will always be a little biased when it comes to Britney because she is and always will be my number one, but JLO is one of my favorite artists as well and she’s worked very hard to be where she’s at 

I love JLO too! And you are right, she worked hard and no one can that away from her.

These 2000’s pop ladies were the bests (I know they started out in late 90’s but I think you know what I mean) ;)

• Love 1
  • Like 1