Who Was The Bigger POP Culture Icon In 2003? Britney or JLO?

11 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Did you quote this for future receipts? :shameless: don't worry I won't edit my posts I'm not shady like that :shameless:

Oh sorry there was no shade in it I gave yr post a heart because you were right. I quoted u to say something but then on computer sometimes the post just isn’t saved

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, The1Closest2U said:

Really? Do u think this is even a question?

J.lo is nobody, in 50 years she will be known of the hot latina of that time, come de **** on

Oh shut up you clearly missed the whole topic. The fact you called JLO a nobody when she’s responsible for the creation of Google effing images and performed at the Super Bowl this year, received critical acclaim for her Hustlers performance barely last year just shows how uneducated you are. We all agree that Britney had a huge pop culture impact, but in 2003, JLO wasn’t far behind FOR POP CULTURE IMPACT. The fact people hate on Latina women so frequently on here is disgusting 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Oh shut up you clearly missed the whole topic. The fact you called JLO a nobody when she’s responsible for the creation of Google effing images and performed at the Super Bowl this year, received critical acclaim for her Hustlers performance barely last year just shows how uneducated you are. We all agree that Britney had a huge pop culture impact, but in 2003, JLO wasn’t far behind FOR POP CULTURE IMPACT. The fact people hate on Latina women so frequently on here is disgusting 

I love the Hustlers movie :makeitrain:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

No good plot means no good movie :lessons:

And the plot was boring, un-needed and nessecesarry :lessons:
Hustle was joke compared to the movies we got last year such as Joker :lessons:

Periodt :lessons:

How can you compare Joker and Hustlers? They are totally different movies in different genres. Also Hustlers added Gimme More to their Soundtrack so at least you can respect the movie for that :lessons:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

How can you compare Joker and Hustlers? They are totally different movies in different genres. Also Hustlers added Gimme More to their Soundtrack so at least you can respect the movie for that :lessons:

They are different but compared to the standards of the plot of movies released that year, Hustlers was a joke :lessons:

2 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Also Hustlers added Gimme More to their Soundtrack so at least you can respect the movie for that :lessons:

Wait, they did?

Where can i watch the movie? :jj:

• Haha 2