Health expert believes concerts won't return until "fall 2021 at the earliest'

Janet needs to announce the postponement of the Black diamond tour. She hasn't have time to make a setlist, rehearse killer dance moves, learn the new songs. She hasn't even released the first single to launch Black diamond era. How the hell is she supposed to be ready for the Miami launch on June 24. She's not. I know she would probably hate to cancel or postpone given that she's been mocked before. But this time is legitly understandable.  The whole world is shut down. I spent 400.00 on two floor seats right by the mixing board. 

8 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I work in conference/event planning and they don’t see us holding any gatherings until 2021 which seems understandable. The end of 2021 is a little much... but who knows what will happen.

I was supposed to see TSwift & Gaga this summer. :crying4:

Hide contents

Taylor swift? :makeup: ewk 

I

5 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Australia :cardi:
Cher came in 2018 but she sold out in like 40 seconds or something. 

Britney hasn’t been here since Circus :crying4:

Ok but Dua was in Australia in February and I was planning a trip out there just for that since she didn’t release any USA dates but tickets were sold out by the time I wanted to buy them :didilie:

I broke up with my boyfriend, my mother was fired, hate online classes and very anxious about everything that is happening ... exhaling is my way of escaping reality and you publish this. :crying3:
Okay, not so dramatic either, there are moments and moments :fakecry::barbie:

I think Britney will return to music in 2022. This is because of the great musical competition that will take place in 2021. :bieber:

1 minute ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

I broke up with my boyfriend, my mother was fired, hate online classes and very anxious about everything that is happening ... exhaling is my way of escaping reality and you publish this. :crying3:
Okay, not so dramatic either, there are moments and moments :fakecry::barbie:

I think Britney will return to music in 2022. This is because of the great musical competition that will take place in 2021. :bieber:

Girl I feel u. Have had the same job for 6 years and got fired along with my entire team in mid March and I feel like my entire life is falling apart hearing the US could social distance until 2022 has me crying. I need to get back to work:crying4:

4 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Girl I feel u. Have had the same job for 6 years and got fired along with my entire team in mid March and I feel like my entire life is falling apart hearing the US could social distance until 2022 has me crying. I need to get back to work:crying4:

I hug you millions of kilometers away. :sendinglove:
I am from Chile, Latin America. My continent depends on the value of your currency. :girlwhat:
How horrible as human beings we always have to depend about horrible money :embarrassney:

• Love 1
On 4/15/2020 at 4:13 AM, nerdygeekgrl said:

I waited 22 years to finally go to a Backstreet Boys concert AND GET PIT and now I have to wait another 2 years (maybe)? 

Maybe I'll ask my friend to call up Howie and she can suggest a virtual concert. 

Did you get Sao Paulo tickets? Or in the US? I wanted to go to the second European leg this fall dont think that will happen. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block