Health expert believes concerts won't return until "fall 2021 at the earliest'

I am not surprised and once everything gets back to normal it wont be the way it used to  for a long time. i think everything will be limited until the end of 2021 or until we have a vaccine.

Everything is so SAD. it makes me very depressing that we would be able to enjoy spring and summer time and by the time we have things under control it will be winter  which is the most depressing season of the year.

There will always be people who share extremist positions, whether they actually believe in them or not.

I personally doubt that the entire world will agree to cooperate by putting their lives on complete hold for 2 entire years when the threat is not so immediate.

Please dont misinterpret what Im trying to say; the corona virus is highly contagious and can be very high risk and even deadly for certain people.

That being said, it is absolutely not the zombie apocalypse. People wont get eaten if they leave their homes. The threat is more hypothetical- you may contract the corona virus, and may spread it to someone at risk of getting seriously sick by it.

Everyone has been mostly compliant the past couple of months, but its only a matter of time before people decide that its not worth not living for the sake of a hypothetical, or out of fear of a doomsday prophecy.

The best case scenario is to finish testing the vaccines currently in clinical trials as quickly as possible and get everyone vaccinated asap. The disease wont just disappear; the worlds population will have to become immunized to it one way or another- whether that be thru vaccine or by contracting the corona virus and eventually healing from it.

Personal prediction: the world will be mostly back to normal by late summer. There are tons of people very hard at work atm in getting vaccines and cures tested and approved for the worlds benefit.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

US tickets. And they were at Jones Beach too! The concerts there are so cool esp with the water behind them. Ugh, I hate 2020. It ruined everything. 

Aww thats too bad.. I hope everything gets resceduled soon. Its annoying for us but it has to be so stressfull for artists as well. I just hope Brian uses this time to rest his voice and do therapy so we get amazing shows next year.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block