Britney team is getting even more desperate as usual

Cappycorn87

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they really wanted to do promo for the film, RDJ is friends with the Avengers - and being an Avenger himself, he could easily just ask anyone from the MCU to post about it on their Instagram, and for free. The same way Justin Bieber asked many of his friends including Charlie Puth to post about Changes on their Instagram.

I love you Cappy but not everything is about the conservatorship. :bigkiss:

20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

If they really wanted to do promo for the film, RDJ is friends with the Avengers - and being an Avenger himself, he could honestly just ask anybody to post about it on their Instagram the same way Justin Bieber asked many of his friends including Charlie Puth to post about Changes on their Instagram.

I love you Cappy but not everything is about the convervatorship. :bigkiss:

How often are post made like this?

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ugh, another CrappyBot thread. :umsaywhat:

I would’ve guessed you’d glitched out and left by now. :gelis:

Your threads are always the peak of logic, reason and… :tifflmao: I’m sorry, I couldn’t finish that with a straight face. Your delusional *** never changes, I see. :tiffcackle:

Hello bum

22 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

How often are post made like this?

Don't you have Instagram and follow celebrities, Cappy? ❤ I guess not. It's very normal nowadays for celebrities to post about their friend's new single and new music video and new album and new movie and new tv show on Instagram. :mhm:

Moreover, i forgot to add to my original post, the Avengers are more relevant and popular than our fave. Why would they ask someone like Britney Spears [?] :ehidk: who is not even working at the moment and is clearly no longer relevant, to promote a film? If this was atleast FF-ney or BJ-ney, sure. But this is post-Domination-ney. When they could've asked Taylor Swift or Lady GaGa or Selena Gomez. There's just so many other options that are far more impactful to the general public than Britney Spears. :donewithit: It would do nothing for their film to 'spend' money on Britney Spears to promote their film. It will not be in anyone's best interest, honestly. :eheeek:

Love you. ❤

17 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I wondered where you went, obviously charging the batteries :weusay:

52 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ugh, another CrappyBot thread. :umsaywhat:

I would’ve guessed you’d glitched out and left by now. :gelis:

Your threads are always the peak of logic, reason and… :tifflmao: I’m sorry, I couldn’t finish that with a straight face. Your delusional *** never changes, I see. :tiffcackle:

200.gif

I'm tired of coming into Cappy's threads and seeing people regularly being rude to him/her. Just because you don't agree with what they post doesn't give you the right to constantly insult them. Why make someone's life worse?

4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

200.gif

I'm tired of coming into Cappy's threads and seeing people regularly being rude to him/her. Just because you don't agree with what they post doesn't give you the right to constantly insult them. Why make someone's life worse?

:brityawning: it's not that serious sweetie

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

200.gif

#FreeCappy:crying4:

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:spit: Ok, sis. Ok.

You literally called Cappy crappy and made fun of their intelligence. Imagine every time you made a thread people just came in insulting you and dismissing anything you had to say.

Be empathetic. There is a human being behind the screen that is reading that. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all.

Archived