Sam sticks up for Britney

15 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

as I always say I never understood the hate for Sam:clap:

Hate is a strong word. I think that people just think he's shallow and uses Britney for attention, which if it's true I would guess that Britney herself knows that and doesn't care... He apparently fat shames and poor shames people as well. I'm not really sure where this comes from though but I wouldn't be surprised :mhm:

15 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Lol, that person is a dumb-dumb. wKySbEM.gif I agree that celebrities are annoying when they whine about being bored and stuff, but like... Are people supposed to be worried and panicked 24/7? Literally get over yourself and your silly virtue-signalling and unfollow them. This "people are dying" mentality literally doesn't work in any situation. People can be as worried (or not worried at all) as they want, and people can worry about multiple things at once. Choke, you absolute clown. wKySbEM.gif

Yes, millions of people are dying, and it was the case before COVID-19 but nobody cared because it was only happening in some parts of the world.

For those alive and in quarantine, some are dying mentally, especially those with mental health issues. There's nothing worse for them to stay between their 4 walls without any activity or social life. Not everyone has a luxurious life and home, so for those people, their only way to escape is to watch those celebrities etc.. 

People are so dumb on Instagram. Hopefully it was a 12-years-old uneducated kid commenting that. 

:juggingu:  

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I can't believe we're here on Exhale, thirsting over shirtless celebs and worrying about Dua Lipa's debut position on the charts while people are dying :icant2:

Hi IUSA, I understand your frustration during these sad times. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do in situations like these, the best we can do is stay home (self isolation) and to stay positive as much as we cam. The shirtless celeb thirst traps are a huge help and inspiration for people to stay as thirsty as they can so we can be thirsty together. Please use google to research about all the Breatheheavy traffic My Boy has gotten from those shirtless pics over the years. Again I completely understand you're frustration, hopefully you can stay positive and this shall pass 💯 :)

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Sam is a liar, he does it for the **** of the other day about the guardianship, he has never defended her, he has been an accomplice of her team ... I will not understand how people believe in him.

I'm still shocked that he made up himself that he was the fitness coach of the Manchester City.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • 1 year later...