Is she alive ???

Hodz91

15 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Britney doesn’t have to do anything amidst a pandemic. She is doing her for the first time in her career so leave her out of it :schoolingtime:
There’s probably tonnes of people who could “do more”, but it isn’t their obligation. 
Britney has her own problems, and yes they are a valid reason to keep to herself. Also, she doesn’t even control her fortune so what is she going to do? It’s none of our business what she’s going through, and a global pandemic does not rest squarely upon her shoulders. 

Don’t come on here and say you’re not going to argue it with anyone. You put out your opinion on a public forum to invoke a discussion, be prepared for people to disagree with you. Especially based only on the fact that she’s a rich celeb so she should help. Get a grip :bedtime:

I’m not here arguing with anyone. I’m 

allowed to have an option. I still think she could be doing more.  
Nobody has to do anything . We all have our  own problems.  But in difficult times like these.....this when we should all come together and do our part. 

If Britney is helping the best to her abilities    then so be it  and I sincerely apologize.
Her contribution  don’t have be made public and I respect that. 

However, there is a lack of “disconnect” in her  instagram post  that paint an entirely  different picture.....  

but  that’s  a whole other conversation.... 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Just Because said:

I’m not here arguing with anyone. I’m 

allowed to have an option. I still think she could be doing more.  
Nobody has to do anything . We all have our  own problems.  But in difficult times like these.....this when we should all come together and do our part. 

If Britney is helping the best to her abilities    then so be it  and I sincerely apologize.
Her contribution  don’t have be made public and I respect that. 

However, there is a lack of “disconnect” in her  instagram post  that paint an entirely  different picture.....  

but  that’s  a whole other conversation.... 

Like I said, you’re entitled to your opinion. But I don’t agree. Britney has done plenty for the world and owes it nothing. 
Celebs in general don’t have to do a thing. This is the problem with the world, some crisis happens and people look to celebs for help instead of governing organisations who are literally paid with tax money to help in times like this. Sure, it’s great many celebs have a heart and donate to causes, but just as many of them do it for praise and thanks anyway. 
And while you think Britney could do more, she doesn’t control her millions so it really isn’t up to her, nor should it be. It’s like every time there’s a new crisis, the world forgets any previous givings and comes with their hands out for (gimme) more. 

33 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Like I said, you’re entitled to your opinion. But I don’t agree. Britney has done plenty for the world and owes it nothing. 
Celebs in general don’t have to do a thing. This is the problem with the world, some crisis happens and people look to celebs for help instead of governing organisations who are literally paid with tax money to help in times like this. Sure, it’s great many celebs have a heart and donate to causes, but just as many of them do it for praise and thanks anyway. 
And while you think Britney could do more, she doesn’t control her millions so it really isn’t up to her, nor should it be. It’s like every time there’s a new crisis, the world forgets any previous givings and comes with their hands out for (gimme) more. 

Thank you for pointing this out and I would agree.  

Archived