Is she alive ???

Is britney spears alive ??? I feel like shes been gone for a long time and with the current global situation weve lost mindful insight on her. Insta stalling on her "insta" photos and posts that could have been pre-recorded and then posted to give a sense of vitality ???? Is she still with us ?? Love 

• Like 2
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry but why is the tone like it's imperative for Britney Spears to help in this time of need?  Helping people and donating to the needy should never be imposed on anyone regardless of their

Your scary.. Of course she is alive. She is worth way more alive than dead

Not people hating on Britney for not giving money to others when she can’t even legally give it to herself. 

Fair enough,  but where is her team during this pandemic?  You got to admit that Britney/ her Team could be doing so  much more.  
I am fully aware of the challenge she took  on with Jamie Lynn......
but couldn’t  she/ her father/ handlers  donate more then just diapers, food  and formula? Is that asking too much?  
If I had  her kind of wealth and star power , I would want to help.
People are sick and are dying. 
Am I so wrong ? 

39 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I’m not here to ague this any of you. I just think Britney could be doing so much more. 

Stay safe everyone! 

Seriously? Have you been living under a rock? We all know why she’s not doing anything and we support her for it.

• Like 2