Disney+ is now surveying it's customers in regarding adult content

Spicechinodiva

Disney+ is surveying it's customers about bringing content for adults. Not like R rated that's why they own 60% of Hulu..

But like More action films that are PG-13 but not geared towards kids like Marvel is. 

Reading the comments. Everybody is happy that Disney is realizing that doing a kids or family oriented streaming service was hurting it. That's why Netflix was winning cos they have filters and ways to lock content and have programs designed for both. 

Bottom line. Parents were getting tired of just streaming disney for kids.

disney-plus.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to mention the backlash they received for the Love, Simon show and the reboot of Lizzie McGuire. If they can't do Lizzie justice, then just scrap the whole show. I don't want a water-downed Lizzie, for the sake of it needing to appeal to an audience that didn't grow up with her or probably doesn't even know who Hilary Duff is.

I find it hilarious how death, gore, and fighting scenes are more appropriate for Disney+ than the mentioning of "a fiance sleeping with another woman". 

I'm glad they are surveying this topic, but it won't change much tbh. It's Disney; I get it. It's is a family brand through and through.

16 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Not to mention the backlash they received for the Love, Simon show and the reboot of Lizzie McGuire. If they can't do Lizzie justice, then just scrap the whole show. I don't want a water-downed Lizzie, for the sake of it needing to appeal to an audience that didn't grow up with her or probably doesn't even know who Hilary Duff is.

I find it hilarious how death, gore, and fighting scenes are more appropriate for Disney+ than the mentioning of "a fiance sleeping with another woman". 

I'm glad they are surveying this topic, but it won't change much tbh. It's Disney; I get it. It's is a family brand through and through.

Considering they own TV shows like Desperate housewives (which inspired the real housewives franchise), the scream trilogy, Evita, **** Tracy. Disney forced Madonna to remove all *** rated lyrics from Vogue due to being associated with a PG film. 

The parents who give Disney to their kids are the same parents who also consume it, as if they were kids themselves. That's why they get so outraged when anything goes out of those limits. They are kids with a voice (and money), that's why they complain.
If Disney is thinking about broadening their content it must be because with Disney+ they want to target as much audience as possible to be able to compete against Netflix. But those immature parents are going to scream like babies with that decision...

Archived