Influencer who licked toilet seat for Tik Tok fame tests positive for Coronavirus

Jordan Miller

• Leader

I uploaded this emote just for this post. :deserves:

No seriously though, I don't wish this upon anyone, but come on... Bruh. Kids these days...?

"On Friday, March 20th, 2020, Larz posted footage of himself participating in the social media challenge to his account showing him licking the rim of a toilet bowl in a public restroom alongside a message that read, "RT to spread awareness for the Coronavirus." Two days later on Sunday, March 22nd, he then uploaded footage of himself lying in a hospital bed stating that he had contracted the virus in a tweet captioned, "I tested positive for Coronavirus." Larz's Twitter account has since been suspended for violating the platform's rules, and the tweets are now deleted."

coronavirus-teen.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

What alarms me more though, if he truly got it from this moment, is that Coronavirus can just live on surfaces like that. 

I heard it can live on a surface for 3 days but IDK, i didn't read it myself, my sister told me that's what she read. 

Archived