Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" music video

EonBauer

10 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

Levitating should've been the next single :bedtime:, but I'm fine with this one, the album has a lot of single material songs :duadance:

Yaaaas, definitely! Levitate reminds me so much of Physical, really it has to become the next single with a killer video. Levitating is so catchy, uptempo and puts you in a great mood, I think GP would eat this up! :gaspney:

21 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

The video is out you guys!

Let me tell you this, the video is FLAWLESS. I expected a lot from Dua, but this really blew my mind(no pun intended hehe). The amount of effort that was made for this video is impressive. I already liked Physical, but this new one is the best video of 2020 for me.:madance:

As for the song, Break My Heart is obviously an amazing song just like the rest of the album is. I think Dua chose this song to be the next single because it's so relatable, it has some resemblances with "New Rules" regarding the storyline. It's one of my favourite songs of the album, but I think Levitate, Cool, Pretty Please should also get the single treatment. 

I really hope this is gonna be a great hit for Dua. Also, I hope this pandemic won't hurt too much Future Nostalgia's potential success because let me tell you, this album has IT. She really outdid herself this era. I've watched her livestream on instagram from a couple of days ago and she seemed really sad because she had to postpone the world tour until 2021.:pika:

I will definitely support her nonetheless and stream the **** out of this album because it's simply amazing. I wish many of these songs would've been Britney's. A dance-pop Britney-Dua colab would sound really good imo and could be beneficial for both of them

Anyway, stream Future Nostalgia when it comes out this Friday. Love ya :hiii:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Sinned_88 said:

I would've stayed at home
'Cause I was doing better alone
But when you said, "Hello"
I knew that was the end of it all
I should've stayed at home
'Cause now there ain't no letting you go

:crying1:

Centre of attention. You know you can get whatever you want from me. Whenever you want it, baby. :crying2:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Sinned_88 said:

The video is out you guys!

Wow... just WOW! :gaspney: Ms. Dula Peep has really been serving visuals and looks this era, but this might be her best music video yet (I thought that was "Physical", this one proved me wrong). It's colourful, plenty of great outfits, clearly had a high budget, great settings / backgrounds. This is probably my favourite video from 2020 so far! :surprisedney:

As for the song itself, it's great too! It reminds me of "Don't Start Now" quite a bit: it's another infectious disco / dance-pop track. Heavy bass, upbeat, instantly-memorable: it's everything a pop music lover could ask for. Future Nostalgia, despite not being out yet, has been getting 4- and 5-star reviews from music critics, so I'm very excited to see what the rest of the record has to offer. Dua is coming for AOTY at the GRAMMYs this year, she's gonna win ALL the awards. :pumped:

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Centre of attention. You know you can get whatever you want from me. Whenever you want it, baby. :crying2:

Whatever you want (whatever you want), whatever you need (whatever you need), I DO IT! Uh-huh, I DO IT! :madance:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Wow... just WOW! :gaspney: Ms. Dula Peep has really been serving visuals and looks this era, but this might be her best music video yet (I thought that was "Physical", this one proved me wrong). It's colourful, plenty of great outfits, clearly had a high budget, great settings / backgrounds. This is probably my favourite video from 2020 so far! :surprisedney:

As for the song itself, it's great too! It reminds me of "Don't Start Now" quite a bit: it's another infectious disco / dance-pop track. Heavy bass, upbeat, instantly-memorable: it's everything a pop music lover could ask for. Future Nostalgia, despite not being out yet, has been getting 4- and 5-star reviews from music critics, so I'm very excited to see what the rest of the record has to offer. Dua is coming for AOTY at the GRAMMYs this year, she's gonna win ALL the awards. :pumped:

Whatever you want (whatever you want), whatever you need (whatever you need), I DO IT! Uh-huh, I DO IT! :madance:

Justice for What You Need! 

I got what you want I got what you need tenor.gif?itemid=5132477

Bringing out the fire inside of me giphy.gif

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

There are better songs on the album but that's a good song.

The video is bomb! :kfed:

ChillinWichu??? YOU TOO?! You listened to the leak as well? :pika:

1 minute ago, ILuvMe said:

Yes I did, sorry I could't resist :hideous: Only once tho.

Well, I hope you haven't spread it and deleted it after listening to it. :gagasmile: Stream the AOTY when it comes out tomorrow, though, OK?

7 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Well, I hope you haven't spread it and deleted it after listening to it. :gagasmile: Stream the AOTY when it comes out tomorrow, though, OK?

Don't think the leak will affect her a lot honestly. She did it, the album hooks you up and you'll want to listen to it more than once. I'll stream it, but I'm not from USA do it won't help that much.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block